Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Does it so effortlessly...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I'm excited with all this big news/promotion of Bishop. The dream would be that him and Gambit end up on a team together so they can continue the 90s buddy cop show they started (in my headcanon)
    I want an all guy team like they did with Storms x-men team a couple years back, when she had Jubs, Rachel, M and Betsy. Have Bishop and Remy as the leads with Forge as support. Throw in Adam X, maybe X-Man and Chamber, it can be a second X-Force like team. Call it X-Strike or strike-X something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I want an all guy team like they did with Storms x-men team a couple years back, when she had Jubs, Rachel, M and Betsy. Have Bishop and Remy as the leads with Forge as support. Throw in Adam X, maybe X-Man and Chamber, it can be a second X-Force like team. Call it X-Strike or strike-X something like that...
    The book would have a better chance of surviving if it was just a Bishop & Gambit book instead adding those d-listers to the mix... that's just my opinion though.

Uncanny!!!

I'm hoping for a new costume soon. I know it wasn't everyone's favorite book but I really really liked his outfit from Humphries Uncanny X-Men. I also wish they'd go back to the dreads for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I'm hoping for a new costume soon. I know it wasn't everyone's favorite book but I really really liked his outfit from Humphries Uncanny X-Men. I also wish they'd go back to the dreads for him.
    He has dreads on that cover which is a carryover from AXM. Some artists are just better at drawing it than others

I like Astonishing costume.

I think Bishop needs his red scarf/cape, and I'll be happy.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He has dreads on that cover which is a carryover from AXM. Some artists are just better at drawing it than others
    Consistent dreads is what I'm really saying.

And I want em looooooooong. Like, movie version long

Or if they're shorter then he goes back to wearing it up.

Last edited by Psycwave; 08-19-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Has Bishop ever interacted/battled Kang? I always thought Kang would be an interesting foe for Bishop due to his own time-traveling abilities.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Question Time:

Do you guys prefer Bishop with the Battle Rifle? Duel Pistole? Or No Guns at all?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Spectacular Member

FA8BAD0F-D4A9-43D4-9401-FADAFDE73F11.jpg

I was thinking about the couple today, would you guys like to see it revisited? I started reading the xmen comics when this was going on so I would like them to take another crack at it. It seemed to work until they made her crazy and betray him

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

What are some good runs Bishop takes part in?

Bishop's a key part of the team in Claremont's X-Treme X-Men and his following Uncanny X-Men run, which are mostly pretty good with a couple of weak arcs. There's also District X, which is pretty well regarded. I quite like his first solo mini as well; it's basically a Die Hard movie with an injured Bishop chasing a villain across the city.

He had good moments scattered throughout the 90s too. As far as events go, Bishop's has significant roles in Legion Quest/Age of Apocalype and X-Cutioner's Song. For shorter adventures, Uncanny #311 and #358 are good focus issues for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Consistent dreads is what I'm really saying.

And I want em looooooooong. Like, movie version long
    He has fairly long dreads(Tied in one) in Uncanny picture,It just artist fairly bad at drawing them