Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    District X and Bishop: The Last X-Man.

What did you like about each and what do you think could hve been done better?

While District X was a good read, Bishop really wasn't the main focus of the book. I thought it was a good idea but I just wanted him to more of the center-piece of the title.

The Last X-Man was great. My only issue is change in venue. I know Bishop had to eventually return to Earth but I enjoyed him mentoring young mutants. He sort of was a combo of Prof X and Magneto.
    I loved both of those series, and I think each one did a great job of creating a compelling environment. The supporting characters, the setting - these story elements were just as integral (for me) as anything Bishop brought to the table as the protagonist.

Ishmael Ortega and the many mutants of Mutant Town were so cool, as were the Kith and Nom the Giant from LXM.

-Pav, who has been waiting for Michael to reappear for a long time...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Does anyone remember this from X-Treme X-Men #40? Was it ever determined what Bishop's connection is to this Rolling Thunder character?.......She seems to be important to the X-Men's future as Marvel has teased in this issue. When will Marvel start spotlighting this character more?
    She'd be pretty old by Bishop's time period. It's more likely that she's a notorious criminal that he's heard of rather than anyone he encountered personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    She'd be pretty old by Bishop's time period. It's more likely that she's a notorious criminal that he's heard of rather than anyone he encountered personally.
    At this point I don't think we'll see Bishop again let alone someone associated with.

Matter of fact i think that Bishop will be one of dusted treasures of mutants that will see a proper placing in the MCU and to boot i think Coogler mentioned him as a mutant that he would love to handle during an interview.

https://www.newsarama.com/41153-x-me...crossover.html

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzMvNzQyL2kwMi9UeXBob2lkRmV2ZXJfY3JvcHBlZC5q.jpg

So there seems to X-men/Iron Fist/Spiderman crossover and Bishop is on the X-men team.What is interesting is Jean,Nightcrawler and Storm are in X-men Red those look like the X-men Red suits. I wonder if Bishop and Iceman are going to make their way into X-men Red. Xme Red has pretty full squad but Gentle,Namor and Gambit are type characters who tend to leave teams.

It is good to see Bishop back in stuff again and of course they still don't have a clue of what to do with his hair.I saw Iceman preview a week back and he had braids or dreads could tell, in this picture he has just a normal cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/41153-x-me...crossover.html

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzMvNzQyL2kwMi9UeXBob2lkRmV2ZXJfY3JvcHBlZC5q.jpg

So there seems to X-men/Iron Fist/Spiderman crossover and Bishop is on the X-men team.What is interesting is Jean,Nightcrawler and Storm are in X-men Red those look like the X-men Red suits. I wonder if Bishop and Iceman are going to make their way into X-men Red. Xme Red has pretty full squad but Gentle,Namor and Gambit are type characters who tend to leave teams.

It is good to see Bishop back in stuff again and of course they still don't have a clue of what to do with his hair.I saw Iceman preview a week back and he had braids or dreads could tell, in this picture he has just a normal cut.
    It actually looks like there’s braids coming out of the sides. It’s probably just how the artist draws it, but it’s the same style. I liked him the most in UXF with dreads, that’s my favorite costume he’s been in.

I see now okay they are sticking with cornrolls .I guess the inker or colorist made it hard to see.

8b38097b79c84cee467ac9ca81f18cf2.jpg

I think dreads are his best look as well I just want to be consistent with a look for awhile

I'm excited with all this big news/promotion of Bishop. The dream would be that him and Gambit end up on a team together so they can continue the 90s buddy cop show they started (in my headcanon)

I like Bishop on Gambit together on a team. I think X-force is the best concept for them tho I think a Cable, Bishop, Wolverine, Domino, Gambit, Rogue, Psylocke, Deadpool team would be amazing. Black Ops but murder squadish but more mission impossible like

Okay awesome nerds.

Thanks to Jay and Miles explain the X-Men, I'm diving back, hard and heavy, into the glorious 90s and I am falling in LURV with ol' Lucas but I gotta know: Was his vendetta with Hope every retconned away? Was it all legit or was he mind whammied or evil cloned or what ended up being the CONCLUSION of his whole Hope-Hunt etc etc etc ??

Please and thank y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Okay awesome nerds.

Thanks to Jay and Miles explain the X-Men, I'm diving back, hard and heavy, into the glorious 90s and I am falling in LURV with ol' Lucas but I gotta know: Was his vendetta with Hope every retconned away? Was it all legit or was he mind whammied or evil cloned or what ended up being the CONCLUSION of his whole Hope-Hunt etc etc etc ??

Please and thank y'all!
    It was explained in Uncanny X-Force, he was found by a tribe in the far future and they cured him physically and mentally. Something about the spirit bear but anyway him and Hope ended up working together, he apologized and helped her, but was warned to stay away. Basically forgive but never forget, it’s a bad stain on the character either way you slice it, they did the best they could at cleaning it up but it’s still there...

Thank you bj91~!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Matter of fact i think that Bishop will be one of dusted treasures of mutants that will see a proper placing in the MCU and to boot i think Coogler mentioned him as a mutant that he would love to handle during an interview.
    His power-set, cop-persona, and time travel theme makes Bishop very film-friendly.

His seriousness also makes it fun to bounce jokes off him.

Extraordinary Member

I'd rather Bishop keep the dreads. I'm not a fan of cornrows: not every artist can get it right.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 08-01-2018 at 10:06 AM.

wasnt the biggest Bishop fan but do like that he seems to be getting a second chance following his character assassination. I look forward to him joining up with his old Gold teammates