Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

has Bishop ever had any interactions with Luke Cage, Falcon or Black Panther, when and where?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I love that it doesn't focus on the gun
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

That is an awesome cover! Love how it displays the raw power of Bishop!
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

what happened to Shard?

Bishop didn’t do too much in the main story but I REALLY enjoyed his back-up. I love when he’s in detective mode and it was enjoyable to read isnthoughts on being back with the X-men.

He’s definitely going to play a big role throughout this event though as he seems to have the pulse on the doomsday aspect of it. And I enjoyed his moment with Storm. She’ll always be one of the few people he trusts even if she did tamper with his memories that one time.

I’m hoping when we get back to the main story he has some good interactions with the rest of the team. I’m also really hoping for a new costume once this is all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Bishop didn’t do too much in the main story but I REALLY enjoyed his back-up. I love when he’s in detective mode and it was enjoyable to read isnthoughts on being back with the X-men.

He’s definitely going to play a big role throughout this event though as he seems to have the pulse on the doomsday aspect of it. And I enjoyed his moment with Storm. She’ll always be one of the few people he trusts even if she did tamper with his memories that one time.

I’m hoping when we get back to the main story he has some good interactions with the rest of the team. I’m also really hoping for a new costume once this is all over.
    I agree I’m glad he’s doing something important and it’s about time I’m glad they are using him in an effective manner too and not just shooting something...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I agree I’m glad he’s doing something important and it’s about time I’m glad they are using him in an effective manner too and not just shooting something...
    Right!

The scenes with Sugar Man were great and I loved his comment about him being rusty.
    I saw the preview of all the titles coming out during the Age of X-Man event and I have this strong feeling that "Prisoner X" is going to be about Bishop. There has to be a specific reason why his body is away from all the other X-men on the Uncanny #10 cover. Whatever happens it feels like he'll get separated. I remember saying that he'd probably play a similar role he did in AoA.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by andresdavidmr View Post
    It’s an awesome cover, I love it too. Nice to see Bishop leading a story and on covers again, I still like the Soule put him in the Astonishing cast in July 2017. .

But...just a thought, is that Cyclops’ optic blast that Bishop is absorbing and redirecting?!?!?! Maybe one of Legion’s pyrokinetic blasts? The Cyke option/spec would be awesome!!

Michael B Jordan is a major Bishop fan!

Jordan: I watched the X-Men cartoons—Saturday morning cartoons—and that got me into comic books. There was a pool hall in Montclair, New Jersey. My dad would take me, and he would teach me how to shoot pool. There was a comic book store downstairs right next to an old Blockbuster Video store where we would rent movies and stuff. That was our tradition. He would take me and my little bro to go play pool and we would stop downstairs and grab a movie and I could get a comic book. I’d go through them and try to find different things I liked. Black Panther was one of them because he was one of the few that looked like me. Black Panther and Bishop [from X-Men]. Bishop was one of my favorite characters growing up.

Coogler: With the mullet and the curl and the tat on his face?

Jordan: Yeah. Those were ones that I really connected with.
    https://deadline.com/2018/11/black-p...ws-1202499543/

And Prisoner X he is! I'm actually shocked about the other folks in the photo. I was sure it was gonna be just him but oh well. I REALLY like Vita Ayala's writing so I'm pumped that she's penning this.

Written by Vita Ayala
    Art by German Peralta
    Cover by Patch Zircher
    March 13, 2019

Extraordinary Member

I'd be open for a romance between Bishop & Moonstar.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

I want Bishop and Jean to have a fling. lol However, I also loved it when he had a "Mulder and Scully" type partnership with Sage.

I've always loved Bishop. I started reading X-Men comics when he was introduced. I'm so glad he is in a main book and getting a positive portrayal (I'll never quite forgive the X-office for what they did to him during the whole Hope/Messiah abomination of a storyline). The demon bear reveal afterwards was kinda a soft retcon for his behavior in that, but I'm still bitter about the whole thing.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

That is a nice looking cover. Who is the female character on the left?

Bishop is really giving me 90’s era Cyclops vibes lately, being the only one dressed out for Beast briefing in UXM 2 made me think of Scott, mix that with his desperation in preventing the apocalypse, he also feels like Scott when he was desperate to save mutantkind in before he died. I’m getting Cyclops vibes off him heavy...