Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Bishop is really giving me 90’s era Cyclops vibes lately, being the only one dressed out for Beast briefing in UXM 2 made me think of Scott, mix that with his desperation in preventing the apocalypse, he also feels like Scott when he was desperate to save mutantkind in before he died. I’m getting Cyclops vibes off him heavy...
    Another reason why BishJean should happen.

...can someone come up with a better name for that ship.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Bishop is really giving me 90’s era Cyclops vibes lately, being the only one dressed out for Beast briefing in UXM 2 made me think of Scott, mix that with his desperation in preventing the apocalypse, he also feels like Scott when he was desperate to save mutantkind in before he died. I’m getting Cyclops vibes off him heavy...
    I seconded this. It would be nice if they set him up as the leader of the group or at least seconded in command.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post

I really hope this does not happen. Giving Jean another on team relationship would just be a re-run of old toxic drama. Marvel really needs to set her up with a human or someone out of the franchise.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Bean!

/10 char

JeanLucas
    Greyshop

I would support Bishop and Grey if only for the mass amount of pants crapping it would provoke! Truly I believe that Bishop is the leader the X-Men need right now. He has a level of dedication to the original dream that was intense to say the least. The man is a bright, accomplished strategist that thinks critically but know when to follow his instincts. Its not a matter of being his turn. Just that considering he's not bogged down by too many hang ups, the dude was born to lead.

BANNED

I can't think of a shipping name that really rings for these two.

She’s still in love with Cyclops and he’s coming back. I like Sage or Trinary, I think their powerset compliments him.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I seconded this. It would be nice if they set him up as the leader of the group or at least seconded in command.

I really hope this does not happen. Giving Jean another on team relationship would just be a re-run of old toxic drama. Marvel really needs to set her up with a human or someone out of the franchise.
    Yeah he needs his own squad, cant think of anyone besides Scott and Ororo that would make a better field leader. When X pops back up it would be cool if choose Bishop to lead a squad of X-Men that was a bit more on the stricter side as that seems in line with where X was going last we saw him.

Pretty good showing for Bishop in today’s Disassembled. This entire series might be a bit of an uneven roller coaster but Bishop’s moments have been pretty consistently strong. Rounding out his “redemption” arc in a way. Between this and Prisoner X I’m really excited about his momentum and place in the x-books going forward.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Bishop from X-Men #46 and #47