Page 205 of 303 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4544

mmm... given that Thor is going to have short hair (Dammit!) probably this is not from the end of the movie, but it may be the post-credit scene for Doctor Strange and still be part of Ragnarok , like the postcredit of Ant-man with Civil War, the newspapers are confusing me, maybe there´s two scenes on Midgard, one about Odín and one about Strange, but yeah, probably they have been on Earth a few days.

hahaha, I thought that too about Loki being bad at lay low, just because he is Loki and have to be always fabulous, specially if the comments about the umbrella that Thor has in a lot of the pictures being Mjolnir with and illusion is true.

Also, there are a LOT of pictures of these two days and the Thor and Loki tags on Tumblr scare me if there´s something like a clue in one of the pics it will ends up in a comicbook blog, I read something about what the people that were these saw, it seems to be an scene where Thor takes a picture with some fans (and it suppose to be part of the movie) and that in other scene Loki creates a portal or some kind of spell and then gives Thor the note, right now I can´t post the links and even if I manage to find them again and post them all of they must be taken with a grain of salt.

About Odin being there, probably he´s being brainwashed, which would be kind of weird, I can´t picture Loki at the end of the last movie defeating Odin, at least without help (if he still had the mind stone maybe... and even with that would have be difficult), there´s also the option of him being in his wanderer mode like the myths, but I don´t think so.
    He was potrayed as a vagabond in the Lost Gods arc of the 90´s (but that time was because of a pretty boring villain called Seth) the situation also reminds me to the earliest part of the JMS run

About the comics, the solicitations of November say that Unworhty Thor is a miniseries which is a shame, is that what they have going to do from now on? one mini after the other? it´s not bad I guess... but kind of disappointing, ongoings would be better to complement TMT. maybe it would tie with the main series with the Shiár wars, given that both Thors will be in the space.
    Also, you were right and Sif is filling the asgardian slot in the League on the Realms (and Angela the one for the angels) nothing about the Frost Giants (expect a giant finger, that is probably from an enemy like the dark elves)

Oh, I stay out of the tags too, they can be weeeeeeeeeird. Someone I follow has just been reblogging a few of the pics. Interesting though that Thor and Loki seem to be working together. But see, that kinda points away from post credits scene because for that to happen, Thor would have had to learn that Loki's alive, and that seems like too much info for a post credit scene. It could be from earlyish in the movie, though. Odin I could see them showing as part of of a tease in a post credits scene, but they can't be giving any explanations there. You may be right that it could be both a post credit scene as well as some regular scenes from the movie.

And yeah, I saw that about Unworthy Thor, bummer. But that does mean he will be back in Mighty Thor, where Loki is, after that's over. Oh! Or maybe maybe a League of Realms book! That could be fun. And yeah, no Loki on the cover, but there is some green magic. It may be coming from the dude with the stylin' wolf hat tho.
    Last edited by Raye; 08-23-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Oh good, imgur is playing nice today...

Avengers Academy is at it again with the events, and Loki is a huge part of the Hell's Kitchen event! He gets a costume for the first time since the beach event months and months ago, and a Lady Loki statue! and Matt Murdock, who seems to flirt with everyone he speaks to, said Loki looked good in a dress. (and I finally have 4 different statues so can finally ditch the duplicate Howard Stark statue and keep my park symmetrical!)

So, basic premise is that Kingpin is trying to like get Nick Fury brought up on charges for endangering the city and whatnot, so that he can poach the Avengers students and get at whatever Fury is hiding in that damn vault of his. At the same time, Hand ninjas attack, it's a safe bet these two incidents are related. Nick Fury asks Matt Murdock to act as his defense in the trial, while Kingpin asks Loki to be the prosecution. And... you know what, though he's working for the bad guy here, a lawyer is a FANTASTIC fit for Loki. Sure, he'll be more crooked than Saul Goodman on is worst day, but... It really is right up his alley. But, as we all know, Loki never plays anyone's game but his own, so I'm sure he will double cross Kingpin at some point. Loki is also interested in the Hand artifacts, since he senses magic in them boxes, and wants it. Also, there was one worrying interaction with Natasha. Seems she wasn't just bluffing when she told Tony that she was maybe using Loki. I was planning on putting Loki with Union Jack anyway, but still, my poor baby... Matt is right, he's gonna take this real bad.

And, well, that's about it so far. it's early yet, will update as it develops.

on movie front, came across this pic from the same shoot as before, and it appears they're incorporating the whole 'Loki uses cell phones but Thor doesn't' thing from the comics into the MCU, which is kinda nice.

Last edited by Raye; 08-26-2016 at 12:00 PM.

Oh no... I was really shipping Loki and Natasha. Poor Loki, he's going to be crushed and I'm sure he's going to react badly.

They're gonna ship Natasha and the Hulk like in the movies. Bleh! I should have known, they flirt in intro. Well, too bad Nat, I don't care how much Tinyco makes them flirt, I'm not going to make them date.

Yeah, I was like 'nooooooo!' when i read that. I mean, I was going to stick him with Union Jack anyway, but still. She just went on my **** list.

Matt is absolutely right, Loki will be completely crushed. But Loki does not mope when hurt, he lashes out, he gets revenge. and the longer she draws it out the worse it will be. The thing is, though Loki uses people, usually (at least in Avengers Academy) it's kind of a cover to try and talk to them and make sorta-kinda friends while not admitting that's what he's doing. He wants to kinda keep them at arms length, close, but not TOO close. because he can't handle rejection. Classic hurt/belittle them so they can't hurt me kind of behaviour. So he finally is dropping that act and making a friend, and hoping for more than that, and they're going to betray him just as he fears. And with her, it's just because she's so obsessed with her goal of uncovering Fury's secret vault, everything is just a means to that end, and now she's starting to make questionable decisions in pursuit of that. (well, honestly her decisions regarding the hidden secrets have been questionable for a while now)
    Last edited by Raye; 08-26-2016 at 01:38 PM.

I just don't know what to make of this scene they're filming anymore, i mean, wtf is even going on there?

In Avengers Academy, if you want to make up for the probable loss of the Loki and Black Widow friendship and maybe romance, I suggest splurging and getting Jessica Jones as a replacement. I got her cus... well, Jessica Jones is awesome, I've always liked her. And her bonuses have been helpful in taking the edge off the first part of the event. But it turns out that she and Loki have some nice interactions with each other, and while not getting a romance vibe off them (and not like I'm putting her with anyone other than Luke anyway) I suspect they will end up as friends: http://imgur.com/a/5e8wB

So. While no specifics were shown, apparently Loki spills his guts to her about some very personal, painful things, and then.... she feels the need to hit things. I don't know yet if she's letting out frustrations because of things he told her, or him getting snippy at the end of the conversation, or maybe something else she's learned. That it's Black Widow as the third part of this little storyline and they had Daredevil let on that Black Widow is most likely playing Loki seems deliberate though. Why bring that up here rather than in the main story quest if it would not play into the whole Hell's Kitchen storyline, right? But it will be at least a day, probably closer to two, until i can upgrade her to find out. In any case, getting a good vibe off this.
    Last edited by Raye; 08-27-2016 at 04:48 AM.

I also found it strange that TinyCo would reveal this in an event, but the Hulk area has been opened so they could be hinting Natasha's true love (bleh!!) is now in the Academy and therefore Loki was just a red herring for the players.

Have you started the Hulk part, Raye? Does it contain a lot of Nat/Hulk love? (bleh!)

As for Jessica, I also got her and I like her so far. I just hope she's not playing Loki too and use what he told her when Fury's trial begins.

By the way, apparently there is gonna be a Young Avengers event next and all heroes that have been mentioned will be able to recruit, which means America and Kate are guaranteed. I try not to keep my hopes up because I don't want to be disappointed, but I can't help to hope for acknowledgement that Loki was part of the Young Avengers and see him interact with them, specially America.
    Last edited by kaimaciel; 08-27-2016 at 10:32 AM.

I have unlocked Hulk, yes. He is crushing on Nat hard because she was the first girl he saw once he was freed, but she's like 'nooooo.....' so far. But that all could change. If I'm pairing her with anyone it will be Bucky, tho. But they may be playing her as kinda aromantic and/or asexual. She's had lots of people interested in HER, but she has never returned the feelings for any of them. closest she came was with Loki, but now we know that probably wasn't genuine unless she was somehow able to fool Matt's crazy good lie detecting abilities. Would be a bit of an odd choice for a game with a planned dating function, though i personally would kinda appreciate it.

Young Avengers event, yay! I hope America, Wiccan and Hulkling aren't premium. They seem to have a lot of recent comic Loki in his characterization including making him bi though, so i would not worry about him interacting with them, I'm sure he will. He may try and steal Wiccan's power, tho.

Of course he is.

I got the lawyer costume yesterday, and it's great. The actions are hilarious (aside from 'Skim Midgardian Laws' which is just him reading a book in the Murdock and Nelson office) and the dialogue with Matt Murdock is priceless: http://imgur.com/a/beQfM

They definitely have a rivalry going, but it does seem to be a pretty friendly one overall.

Someone also recorded Loki's 'Condemn the Accused' animation so for people who aren't playing you can see this animation in all it's glory:

Oh God, I'm dying. Nice background music! And the 'Objection' is very fitting.

ahaha, that´s very funny, thanks for updates the screenshots of the event, my game is still broken and I´m still waiting for an answer from TinyCo

Okay, the main plot of Avengers Academy is starting to worry me a bit for Loki. Ares told him he is going to bring war and he wants that to happen so he's making him stronger, also using his feelings for Natasha as an incentive. Meanwhile, Janet and Scott find out the vaults on Pym's lab are from other dimensions (616, 1601, etc) and that Hank is visiting them. Janet fights Ares and he reveals to her that they are from an alternate universe and something horrible happened in their old universe and got it destroyed. He also tells them to visit Heimdall. Janet tries to tell Natasha what she found, but she dismisses her and tells her she's a distraction. Janet gets angry that Nat is hanging out with Loki and Taskmaster and not taking her seriously, so she goes visit Heimdall with Scott. After they return, Scott tells Janet that they need to keep an eye on Loki because everything bad seems to begin with him. Janet gets mad that Natasha can't see it, but Scott tells her that maybe she does see it and she's playing Loki. Janet gets angrier and tells him if that's not the case, they will need to take them both out.

Alright, I get that Janet is angry and jealous at Nat, but she's really starting to piss me off. At first, she was one of the only people in the Academy that showed Loki a bit of kindness, but now she acts like he stole her bestie and treats him like dirt. Also, Ares motives seem suspicious, he wants the war to happen and seems to be pushing Loki in that direction. This doesn't look good.

Also, don't get me started on Thor and Janet suddenly in love and already planning their wedding. It was out of nowhere.
    Last edited by kaimaciel; 08-29-2016 at 06:09 AM.