Page 4 of 303 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

" I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Complete and total wtf-ery. I loved this page!

If you want to see a nice piece of Loki art, check out Kevin Wada's tumblr(the current cover artist for She-Hulk). Careful though, it's nsfw.

All-New Member

That really should have been spelled as "Hel" (in regards to pic for Angela as Thor/Loki sister)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fearghaill View Post
    Yes. This is a good thread.

I think my favourite thing about the Loki stories right now is how Gillen and Ewing have manage to give him higher stakes than any other hero in comics. If someone dies, whatever, they'll be back. Hell, Loki's done that at least a few times. Loki's fighting against the nature of comics as a serialized medium, and the irresistable pull of the status quo. If he loses, he's gone forever, and old bad Loki wins - his very existence is at stake. That the writers have managed to take this concept and weave it into the story so neatly tickles my brain in all the right ways.
    YES. LOVE THIS. & loving Loki.

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

With the images and very little information regarding the AXIS event, do you think Loki will return to his former ways? The first image shows him with other MU villains, and the second image shows heroes of the MU with Thor. Do the events from Original Sin lead to this, or will this be another scheme by Loki to make everyone look one way while he is doing something else? Perhaps "working" with the villains while undermining them at the same time?

Don't know, just thinking...
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

One aspect of Loki that no one seems to notice is the fact that he is a grandfather. Wolfsbane's love interest, Hrimhari, is his grandson through Fenris but its never elaborated on or explored. In fact Loki actually captured his own grandson and forced him to wear a collar that transformed him into a monstrous version of himself. You would think he would be a little bit reluctant to do that to his own grandchild. I think it would actually be interesting to see more of Loki's children and bloodline. In his appearances he is mentioned to be a friend of the Warriors Three but never the fact that he is Loki's grandson.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Hrimhari_(Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Aegis View Post
    With the images and very little information regarding the AXIS event, do you think Loki will return to his former ways? The first image shows him with other MU villains, and the second image shows heroes of the MU with Thor. Do the events from Original Sin lead to this, or will this be another scheme by Loki to make everyone look one way while he is doing something else? Perhaps "working" with the villains while undermining them at the same time?

Don't know, just thinking...
    Nope. I think he's setting up his double agent disguise for the other baddies.

BANNED

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

I've been reading about Loki since the JMS Thor run. But with the exception of that run, Journey into Mystery and his current series, what are some other good Loki stories, issues or collected editions?
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

BANNED

Acts of Vengeance - while Loki was mostly in the background in disguise until towards the end , he was the secret mastermind in the cabal of villains he assembled. It was fun to see all the bad guys squabbling among themselves and all the different matchups in the crossover - heroes fighting villains they don't normally fight. The crossover also had 2 great villain vs villain fight - Loki vs Apocalypse and Magneto vs Red Skull. When Loki tried to recruit Apocalypse , all he ended with was a fight against Apocalypse and a hasty retreat.

Last edited by marshal99; 05-29-2014 at 09:59 PM.

I do say that Loki looks nice in a suit.

Agent of Asgard #5 is a fantastic issue. And finally the mystery of who old Loki is has been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegeLoki View Post
    Agent of Asgard #5 is a fantastic issue. And finally the mystery of who old Loki is has been answered.
    I can't wait to get my hands on my issue tomorrow
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Poor loki didn't see that coming
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel