Page 102 of 303 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4544

So... regarding what Siege Loki and Kid Loki said:

Siege Loki: “I laid schemes upon schemes, all to free myself from the yoke of destiny. Not some reincarnation of myself— myself. Me. Not you. But my trick turned back on me. When the Void took me, I died forever. And from that moment on, any Loki in my shape can only ever be a worthless copy.”

Kid Loki: “I was a fresh start. What everyone said they wanted. But the old was deemed preferable to the good. As is always the way. So my tricks were turned back on me. The void took me. I died forever. But I died as myself, not as a worthless copy. I won an ending.”

Basically, they both claim that they are superior to AoA Loki, for he is "a worthless copy". It's interesting since Loki once found relief on being just a copy to excuse himself for killing Kid Loki and not being blamed for old Loki's crimes, but it seems like a double edged sword. Because if he's just a copy, he's inferior and not really "a Loki", just a pale imitation, really no better than Ikol wearing Kid Loki's aged body.

Now, is this true or are these apparitions a result of King Loki using his subconscious insecurities to bring him down?

PS: It was brilliant how Al Ewing used both Siege Loki and Kid Loki's last words ("I'm sorry, Brother" and "I win") at the end of their sentences. Just shows how much attention he pays to continuity.

Extraordinary Member

I think the end words also show the differences in the two Lokis. Siege Loki-why is he Siege Loki?-is bitter and angry, while kidLoki is still triumphant, if a bit sad, in the fact that he got what the rest of them can't seem to have; an ending.

But seriously, why is Siege Loki Siege Loki? Should he be Original Loki?

For me is just Loki, old or classic Loki if I want to compare him with the kid and the current one (and Siege Loki when I talk about the costume) the same way the current one is Agent, AoA, young ....Loki when I need to separate him from the others, otherwise heīs just Loki.

I still think that the truth/lie that will saves him is that he isnīt a copy and he has the same value than the others (for better and for worse), he was meant to be a continuation of the original Loki, if this one is upset is because the "copy" is not EXACTLY him, because he saw kid Lokiīs experiences and that changes him,the "copy" was exactly him at first,at the beginning of JiM but he moved on, his personality didnīt reman stopped, thatīs why when in Young Avengers, Loki tried to act like he was before his death, he couldnīt (too many Lokis)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think the end words also show the differences in the two Lokis. Siege Loki-why is he Siege Loki?-is bitter and angry, while kidLoki is still triumphant, if a bit sad, in the fact that he got what the rest of them can't seem to have; an ending.

Force of habit, I guess. We've been calling him that on tumblr ever since Journey Into Mystery. But, yes... he should be Original Loki.

Extraordinary Member

I just wondered. Siege Loki works fine

It's just interesting to see how we get to naming conventions. I wonder if the name will be canon like King Loki?

He did not plan to die here.. Loki is killed by the Void for aiding superheroes in the defense of Asgard.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ROSA13; 04-11-2015 at 09:01 AM.

you mean an an ending because he's dead ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    you mean an an ending because he's dead ?
    And because it ended on a definite note. Let's be honest, we're only now really for sure that Siege Loki is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    For me is just Loki, old or classic Loki if I want to compare him with the kid and the current one (and Siege Loki when I talk about the costume) the same way the current one is Agent, AoA, young ....Loki when I need to separate him from the others, otherwise heīs just Loki.

I still think that the truth/lie that will saves him is that he isnīt a copy and he has the same value than the others (for better and for worse), he was meant to be a continuation of the original Loki, if this one is upset is because the "copy" is not EXACTLY him, because he saw kid Lokiīs experiences and that changes him,the "copy" was exactly him at first,at the beginning of JiM but he moved on, his personality didn't reman stopped, thatīs why when in Young Avengers, Loki tried to act like he was before his death, he couldnīt (too many Lokis)
    See, for me the current one is just Loki, the currently active one is always just Loki. It's only when they are in the past in some way, or there are shenanigans going on where there are two at once like with King Loki, that they get an identifier to help keep them straight. Well, and Kid Loki, I called him that when he was active, because he was so different. But I think I would have dropped that by now if he had stuck around. We can't be sticking an identifier infront of his name forever, and by calling him 'young' Loki or whatever else, we are basically agreeing that this one is just 'a worthless copy' and is not actually a true Loki.

Just force of habit, I guess. That was who he was when he died. Even if his costume there is classic, I think that's just to differentiate him from King Loki whose costume is very similar to Siege Loki.
    Last edited by Raye; 04-12-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Yeah, but when there are so many Lokis in a discussion I ended up calling him kid, young, siege...whatever, even if in my mind all of them are Loki, just to makes things clearer
    and when Iīm looking for pictures Iīve to specify always.
    I hope the current one to remain for a long time, so It wonīt be necessary to use an identifier in front of his name out of this thread.
    I realice how many phases has the character when I tried to explain to my sister a summary of the story, I had to use those names because she stopped me to ask "wait, wait, what Loki?" this story is kind of difficult to explain, isnīt it? i didnīt know where to start ...siege? JiM? Young avengers?...Ragnarok?? the continuity is beautiful

Because comics matter cambrian1's Avatar

I'm still waiting for the movie where Loki disguises himself as a female horse, gets pregnant, and gives birth to Sleipnir, Odin's eight legged horse.

Quote Originally Posted by cambrian1 View Post
    I'm still waiting for the movie where Loki disguises himself as a female horse, gets pregnant, and gives birth to Sleipnir, Odin's eight legged horse.
    and who doesnīt want to see that? I think that Tom Hiddleston was asked about that in an interview, I canīt remember what interview was, but it was funny.

Extraordinary Member

You see, for me, all of the Lokis are great, but we need the names in front of them because they're currently at least five of them: AoA Loki, King Loki, Siege Loki, kidLoki and Lady Loki. So many, many Lokis...
    Quote Originally Posted by cambrian1 View Post
    I need this! I want this made official in the comic LOL

Guys they added a thing A spolier? (He’s on your side)