Page 11 of 303 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

No, I think he cares, this is not something he wants Thor to find out because he knows damn well that it will destroy the relationship, which he quite likes having now. It's just that he apparently has some lingering effects from the Inversion, where he is actually completely incapable of lying, even if he wanted to.

And let's be honest, it's Loki that did something terrible to Thor more often than not. In this instance, Thor will probably take what he did, murdering his little brother who he thought he had finally redeemed, quite hard. It's probably that which Fury told Thor, and it's just being DEALT with here. I mean, Thor obviously already knows at least the basics if he comes to Loki's place to talk about it, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    No, I think he cares, this is not something he wants Thor to find out because he knows damn well that it will destroy the relationship, which he quite likes having now. It's just that he apparently has some lingering effects from the Inversion, where he is actually completely incapable of lying, even if he wanted to.

And let's be honest, it's Loki that did something terrible to Thor more often than not. In this instance, Thor will probably take what he did, murdering his little brother who he thought he had finally redeemed, quite hard. It's probably that which Fury told Thor, and it's just being DEALT with here. I mean, Thor obviously already knows at least the basics if he comes to Loki's place to talk about it, not the other way around.
    no,,I think Thor does something terrible to loki in the past,

First word is something like THOR, YOUR, SHUR sewing mouth # thor and the gods they sew Loki's mouth shut.
    Second word/line is something like , ALDER ego ?
    Last word is SKULL-- KRULL

But why would Thor have to hear it from Fury if HE was the one who did it? Thor would already know, it wouldn't be a secret to him, nor would it even be a secret to Loki, since he got all his memories back. BOTH their memories would have had to been wiped of the incident for that to make any sense. On the other hand, we have a known secret that is being kept from Thor, one which was not spilled in the earlier secret explosion, and which we know Thor will take badly. Thor already became briefly unworthy in Agent of Asgard #1 when he tried to kill Loki, so if he heard about the murder of Kid Loki and was all like 'I'm gonna kill that bastard!' it could conceivably make him unworthy until he and Loki come to some kind of understanding again. Intentionally killing kin has ALWAYS been a huge deal in the Thor mythos, even when it was Loki at his very worst.

Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    First word is something like THOR, YOUR, SHUR sewing mouth # thor and the gods they sew Loki's mouth shut.
    Second word/line is something like , ALDER ego ?
    Last word is SKULL-- KRULL
    alder= Balder

Extraordinary Member

Did anyone see the solicits for Loki #10?

Holy crap...has tumblr exploded yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Did anyone see the solicits for Loki #10?

Holy crap...has tumblr exploded yet?
    Not yet. Wait for it.

it kinda has, actually, Kieron Gillen and Al Ewing even got in on it.

Extraordinary Member

it kinda has, actually, Kieron Gillen and Al Ewing even got in on it.

Link please!

Extraordinary Member

So...is this the last issue?

no 'final issue' tag, so nope, don't think so. Just a new status quo for him and Thor.

Extraordinary Member

no 'final issue' tag, so nope, don't think so. Just a new status quo for him and Thor.
    So, let me try to guess...Loki does something with his Sword of Truth, which ends Axis, but which leaves him unable to lie, which means that he can't lie to Thor about kid Loki anymore. I really hope Loki and Thor still have something of a good relationship.

And I really, really want to see how Loki fares when he doesn't have his greatest weapons: his lies. How does that even work? It would be worse than if he lost his limps!

But why would Thor have to hear it from Fury if HE was the one who did it? Thor would already know, it wouldn't be a secret to him, nor would it even be a secret to Loki, since he got all his memories back. BOTH their memories would have had to been wiped of the incident for that to make any sense. On the other hand, we have a known secret that is being kept from Thor, one which was not spilled in the earlier secret explosion, and which we know Thor will take badly. Thor already became briefly unworthy in Agent of Asgard #1 when he tried to kill Loki, so if he heard about the murder of Kid Loki and was all like 'I'm gonna kill that bastard!' it could conceivably make him unworthy until he and Loki come to some kind of understanding again. Intentionally killing kin has ALWAYS been a huge deal in the Thor mythos, even when it was Loki at his very worst.
    no I think loki is the person who walks away--