Page 197 of 303 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4544

yeah.... this plus the 2 week delay kinda says to me there was a problem with the first artist. That he fell behind. But not like it's a huge loss, frankly. Hopefully the new guy works out.

I think it is the reporter, because Jane shows up with a newspaper in her hand, like she's confronting her about what she wrote.

I unlocked Union Jack in Avengers Academy, some flirting going on with him and Loki right from the start, for sure. Seems to go both ways. I mean, I realize this is largely because Loki is literally the ONLY option for him right now so the devs kinda had to make them like each other, but they are cute. I may have to reconsider my relationship plans for the game. Also, I was right, Loki wants the Ebony Blade. At least, that's what he told Enchantress. Knowing their previous interactions, he may be planning on double crossing her somehow.

I'm not going to upload any more since others have done it for me, but this interaction was cute: http://avengers-academy-addicts.tumb...ce-of-lies-and

Was going to wait until someone else had posted about Vote Loki #1 so I wasn't posting twice in a row, but looks like that's not happening....

Did no one read it yet? I thought it was ok. Not as fun as I would have hoped, and Loki is definitley up to something here, which I just hope has some goodish intentions behind it, but we have no way to know for sure yet. but it was pretty good. And yeah, the lady in issue 2 is the reporter, Nisa for sure.

Also, looks like I have to start playing Contest of Champions again....

And for once it's not based on his movie costume!

Funny thing, because I read it few hours ago but didn´t know how to start to talk about it also I always prefer when a conversation has already started I don´t know why
    Lets see....
    - Overall I though it was good, but yeah, even if it has some funny bits I expected something more funny but I liked it, the next issue seems to be about his crazy cult and that means a lot of potencial for jokes.
    - I think the story has too much potencial and 4 issues will not be enough so we won´t see some subjects fully explored, like the creation of the comitee.
    - Yeah,he´s up to something, he looks so "well, if everybody wants me maybe I should try..." but I think it was part of his plan, make the people having interest on him (I bet he was very aware of being seen as a joke at first) before he announces his candidacy, so he could look more good and innocent and makes easier to think he doesn´t have more secret reasons (which he surely has)
    - I liked Nisa, she´s like the typical "strong and nosy reporter" but she´s not too cocky and actually gave him a chance even if she had prejudices (and for good reasons) and noticed he´s up to something (which seems to be true, maybe nt something bad, but "something").
    - I should say something about the "Contest of Champions" pic, but I get distracted by Gambit´s ape face (someone clearly doesn´t like Remy) but yeiii not movie costume!
    - Speaking of ugly faces.... the art is not my thing honesty, I gave him credi for the detail on background and crowds, but... not the faces.
    Last edited by Shura; 06-15-2016 at 03:08 PM.

im liking vote loki but it looks like a web comic or something idk

"thor losers" is a good title though for issue 2

Yeah, I just don't think 4 issues is quite enough, some things are going to be glossed over, no way around it. Hopefully though, this is just intended as setup for what comes next, after the election, which is where the real meat of the story will be. (and we can shift focus back to Loki directly) I am looking forward to the cult, but I assume the call center crazies were cultists, so that maybe gave a taste. and yeah, the art was serviceable, but I will not exactly be heartbroken by the artist switch next issue...

I gave up on Contest of Champions almost as soon as I installed it just because fighting games aren't really my thing, but definitely want to get Loki, Gambit and Nightcrawler. even if Gambit is weird looking... and why are his eyes pink rather than red?

oh, and Avengers Academy adorable:

http://avengers-academy-addicts.tumb...laying-here-we
    http://avengers-academy-addicts.tumb...tually-fragile

I love how he sees right through Loki's bullshit.

Fantastic Member

I actually really liked the issue. Though I do like some lighthearted comics (thinking of the Squirrel Girl issue with him and the Thors in it stil makes me smile ), I was fine with the tone it took. Not sure what genre I would classify it as, don't think it's quite a satire because I'm still thinking Loki would actually be the best candidate. They did leave it his motivations, etc. ambiguous (as well as whether or not he was behind the initial hydra attack), but I feel the POV slanted him slightly towards villainous...which makes me think he'll end up being more on the side of good, since a story arc where the initial assumption is proven to be correct is like one where you explain the plan and it all goes perfectly. Lacking in suspense with a predictable ending. Or maybe I've just drunk the cool-aid. I'm still waaaaay distracted by the shiny literary device they have going on with it that I mentioned earlier by leaving it ambiguous.

Aaaah! Lady Loki is back! Even if just briefly, but glad to see Loki as a female again. I really liked the fact that he was confirmed as gender fluid under Al and, although I understand that changing back and forth would likely be confusing to the readers to a certain extent (see: superheroes don't even change costume that often), nice to see it resurface. Also, although I think it works better from a literary perspective to leave actual campaign/political stances out of it (like they did in the first issue), reaffirming the point that it's not about the positions themselves but about the stories you tell to sell them, I'd like something about sexuality to come up. I mean, it's Loki and Angela.

Other thoughts: Loki always has a scheme, unless he's dead (and sometimes even then, as we've seen). Also, Thor demonstrates the proper usage and purpose of a door. Loki could learn from her excellent example.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post

oh, and Avengers Academy adorable:

http://avengers-academy-addicts.tumb...laying-here-we
    http://avengers-academy-addicts.tumb...tually-fragile

I love how he sees right through Loki's bullshit.
    This is actually making me sad I don't have it The comment on the first one made me spit up my coffee (yes it is late to be drinking coffee, don't judge me). They are super cute. I also like how Union Jack totally knows Loki's just being Tsundere. Also, how Loki calls him flag man. Okay, basically I like everything about it.

Jesus I ship that so much now =X

Apparently the devs ship them, too. I had seen the dialogue for them to go off to fight Hydra together and then celebrate with dancing... so i knew that was coming. What I didn't expect was that the dancing was not separate actions, it was them in the 'date' spot together. And the actions for them flying off on the Quinjet together and dancing together are PERMANENT for Union Jack once you do the questline. They don't go away once you finish the quest! you can send Loki and Brian dancing or send them off on the Quinjet together any time you damn well please. They seem to be one of the game's few officially designated couples now. (also, makes Loki the character with the most actions that are shared with another character. 2 with Union Jack, 1 with Sif if you got her, and one with a character of your choosing at the Arena of War)
    Last edited by Raye; 06-15-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Amazing Member

Well finally read it And I have to say I like it. That little old cultist lady is fun thors showing up out of the blue is also neat and Angela's even neater . I hope next issue we get sera and verity . the only con is the art but I can get used to it. To me it makes the people more life like or real . Which I personally don't like in my comic but to each his own

BANNED

Happy Father's Day!!!

A Happy Father's Day from Loki Art by Sephirona

Quote Originally Posted by Rc1ca View Post
    Well finally read it And I have to say I like it. That little old cultist lady is fun thors showing up out of the blue is also neat and Angela's even neater . I hope next issue we get sera and verity . the only con is the art but I can get used to it. To me it makes the people more life like or real . Which I personally don't like in my comic but to each his own
    since it is from the reporter's perspective, i dunno ho many of Loki and Angela's supporting cast we'll get to see... but they may show up in the background, at least. I miss Verity.

Anyway, Avengers Academy update. Again, Tumblr people have uploaded most scenes so I'm not going to bother, but just to keep people up to speed with Loki's doings there if they aren't playing:

http://ahmurderbydeath.tumblr.com/po...8272/poor-loki
    bitch.

http://superhusbandsfamily.tumblr.co...n-event-theres
    Aw he just wanted Union Jack to give him a present!

http://spookiebirdie.tumblr.com/post...niature-wizard
    So yeah, Black Knight definitely isn't right in the head. I guess evil curses will do that. but it's funny.

http://avengersacademycaps.tumblr.com/post/146174876036
    hehehehe

http://avengers-academy-addicts.tumb...secrets-to-the
    I can not believe how much dialogue they devoted to that damn dog. And now Loki has adopted it? heh. But yeah, hm, full plan revealed... but not a bad one.

http://avengers-academy-addicts.tumb...f-being-chosen
    And this is where I'm at right now. Unfortunately the quest that follows this dialogue involves Wasp taking selfies so like, one minute, but of course i stuck her on an 8 hour mission right before this >.> but Looks like Loki's joined another sub-team. that makes him part of both Sif's monster hunting squad and Black Knight's team.

They definitely seem to be building up to him doing a definite face turn of some kind. Yes, it did turn out he had an ulterior motive, but it wasn't a BAD ulterior motive, and he gave the sword back to Black Knight after breaking the curse rather than take it for himself, (even if he was less than enthused about the brazier that broke the curse) which meant that the only person he really lied to during the event was Enchantress in order to get her to help. And then there was the bit with Union Jack before that, which was adorable, and he saw through Loki's bad boy act. Ok, it's not entirely an act, he's still a little shit most of the time, but, you know.

hehehe I like this event, unlike the previous one, is short, fair and well organized (it doesn´t stop the game progress for a month)

Here´s the last solicitacion on Vote Loki

VOTELOKI2016004-cov-8f6e1 (1).jpg

VOTE LOKI #4
    CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS (W) • Langdon Foss (A)
    COVER BY TRADD MOORE
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVID LOPEZ
    • Election Day is upon us and Loki-mania has reached its height! The American people have spoken and THEY WANT LOKI.
    • But Nisa's not buying it. She had a bad feeling about Loki from the get go and she's finally got proof that he's up to no good. Too bad no one will listen.
    • Bald Eagles! Odin bless the Troops! 'Mericuh! VOTE LOKI!

They keep hinting that he´s up to no good but if I know something about this bussiness is that you want to keep your twists and secrets for as long as you can.
    Also given the delicated positicion of the characters in a book with such a big story like TMT, it would be weird that this concept just ends without consecuences (An AU version of the characters would fit much better, but this one is suppose to be in continuity)

I hope he's up to anything bad... deceptive, sure, it's his way. but with goodish intent. I just don't want him backsliding to his old ways, don't want the progress he's made to be undone.

That cover is hilariously over the top and awesome.

I hope he's up to anything bad... deceptive, sure, it's his way. but with goodish intent. I just don't want him backsliding to his old ways, don't want the progress he's made to be undone.
    Agreed. Would be far less predictable then something like this would be.

BANNED

Actually, you could say Loki running the US would be an improvement...the leadership will finally be consistent with our methods of dealing with the world.