Page 213 of 303 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4544
    BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT John Buscema!!!

The Mighty Thor # 191
    “A Time of Evil!”
    Story by Stan Lee/ Art by John Buscema/Embellishment by Joe Sinnott/ Lettering by Sam Rosen
    http://13thdimension.com/13-covers-a...celebration-2/
    http://diversionsofthegroovykind.blo...gets-thor.html
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 12-18-2016 at 04:33 AM.

I didn't know today is John's Birthday, but I have always loved and appreciated his work!

Happy Birthday John!

Amazing Member

I just re-read Thor #13 and if you zoom in on the last page and they show Thor 14 cover if you look closly at the the chevron you can see thors head .
    At first I thought it was Loki's head but it's Thors after closer inspection . I do think Loki might have something to do whith that curse creature so any thoughts ?

Kurse is Malekith's creation, Loki mentioned it in that issue with Dario Agger and the creation of the magic hulks. Also, the previous Kurse had ties to Malekith, though it wasn't Malekith that, like, powered him up, not directly anyway. (well, not in the comics anyway) so I could see him setting out to make Kurse 2.0. We can be pretty sure the new Kurse is another dark elf, just like the last one. I kinda fear it may be Lady Wazira, the dark elf sorceress from the previous incarnation of the League of Realms. While the previous Kurse was male, no gender has been mentioned regarding the new one that I can recall, and the body shape looked a bit feminine.

Amazing Member

Interesting thought , I did not think of that . I think if it was the Lady Wazira it would be good in away as to bringing back a character that was a bit underused in the last time the league met . thank you for replying . this thread is not as active as some on here but the dialogue is always nice and polite and gives me interesting thoughts

Correction: it was Dario that mentioned the new Kurse being Malekith's thing. That's why he wanted Loki to make him some Hulks, he wanted to remain competitive with his partners in villainy.

It would be a way to bring her back, and the rest of the League is there to provide a connection. It would work a bit better with Odinson, though, considering they had a bit of a fling. On the other hand, Jane has never even met her. But if it is her, it would mean she is being mind controlled, she would not be doing this willingly.

And this thread used to be pretty active, but i guess with Loki being reverted to occasional guest appearances in the books, there just isn't as much to talk about. Also not much new has been learned about the new movie, so... I really hope he gets some more time in the spotlight soon.

So does anybody know about an android game named Marvel Future Fight? I found some screens for the game's event:

Czpv0SQXgAA0MGR.jpg
    CzpvzlvWEAUTNwD.jpg
    Czpv08eWQAAMSeG.jpg
    Last edited by kaimaciel; 12-14-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    So does anybody know about an android game named Marvel Future Fight? I found some screens for the game's event:

Czpv0SQXgAA0MGR.jpg
    CzpvzlvWEAUTNwD.jpg
    Czpv08eWQAAMSeG.jpg
    Love using Loki in that game. Got him up to max rank.

Astonishing Member

I used to play MFF (my first and last game to play) I quit when I couldn't keep up. I loved using Black Widow for some reason and I'm not even a fan of the character.

I've heard of it but my Marvel games fill has been met by a combo of the Lego games, Marvel Heroes, Avengers Academy and Contest of Champions. Can only play so many! Though the revamp of MH is.... not as promising as i had hoped. They seem intent on systematically destroying my favored Loki build, plus the movement changes are clunky and un-fun, so i may be ditching it. But will likely end up turning to my rather large backlog on Steam rather than trying a new mobile game. Been doing that the past couple weeks actually, playing through all the Witcher games in order (I'd played the first 2 several times before, but haven't ever gotten around to 3. Starting that in a few minutes, actually, since i finished 2 yesterday) but... those screens do look intriguing, seems to be taking a lot from the current Thor, huh? I wonder if Marvel asked for Asgard themed events, since it is in Avengers Academy as well.

OH! right, i keep forgetting to post this. the Funko Marvel shorts have been released over the past month or so, and they started with one with Loki:

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post

Czpv0SQXgAA0MGR.jpg
    CzpvzlvWEAUTNwD.jpg
    Czpv08eWQAAMSeG.jpg
    i went back to it recently after dabbling before.

Loki is consistently one of the best characters in the gamed despite not having a "T2" upgrade.

Peopel were hoping for his upgrade with the asgardian update but now it looks more likely for Ragnorak in the fall.

Fun Fact: everyone uses his female version actually
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

So, in AVAC this week, they added Lady Loki as as a costume and America Chavez as a recruit, and Sif is back as as premium. Is it just me, or looking at the requirements, does it take getting to streak 7 to get both of them? I have up to the shark tank, which leaves me with 12 red ornaments. America requires 20 total, Loki requires 25. I have beat streak 4 already, cus I got She Hulk and lucked into Singularity's costume. Streak 5 grants 12, streaks 6 and 7 both grant 15. So one more streak gets me MAC, and 7 gets me Loki. I mean.... unless the streaks are super ultra easy, how is a ftp person with just Tony (who is absurdly weak) and Wasp supposed to do this? I mean, I will probably be able to do this cus I got Shulkie and Healer Singularity who are right now my 2 strongest fighters, but... also Loki's horns drop has the same ridiculously low drop rate as... I forget what it was, the object for Singularity. She needs like 48, and you have to keep re rolling missions because the chance is very high that you land an 8 hour one that drops ONE. So you re roll until you get a shorter one or an 8 hour that drops 2 if you want to have a chance. And I've been spending my holidays playing Witcher 3 like, non stop, so I'd really prefer long ones, personally...

This whole event seems a bit poorly thought out, balance wise. Last week again with the frustrating drop rate on unlock items, and you needed to do an action called 'slide!' with Singularity to advance the main quest line. For the first part of the week, this was locked behind ranking her up to 2, which was impossible to achieve even with She Hulk, it was only possible with sharding which i wasn't about to do, and it wasn't until late in the week they took the level restriction off that action.

Just needed to vent a bit about that. Not a bad event, i guess, just seems rushed (Jane looked AWFUL for the first 2 weeks, really horrid rushed looking textures. They fixed her this week, but still) and not well thought out in some ways.

*edit - just checked and the quests with the Lady Loki costume do not have a gold background, which means Loki's costume is not needed to progress the event overall, which means.... it's likely intended as a premium or at least very hard goal, unless she can also be unlocked during next week :-/
    Last edited by Raye; 12-23-2016 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    So, in AVAC this week, they added Lady Loki as as a costume and America Chavez as a recruit, and Sif is back as as premium. Is it just me, or looking at the requirements, does it take getting to streak 7 to get both of them? I have up to the shark tank, which leaves me with 12 red ornaments. America requires 20 total, Loki requires 25. I have beat streak 4 already, cus I got She Hulk and lucked into Singularity's costume. Streak 5 grants 12, streaks 6 and 7 both grant 15. So one more streak gets me MAC, and 7 gets me Loki. I mean.... unless the streaks are super ultra easy, how is a ftp person with just Tony (who is absurdly weak) and Wasp supposed to do this? I mean, I will probably be able to do this cus I got Shulkie and Healer Singularity who are right now my 2 strongest fighters, but... also Loki's horns drop has the same ridiculously low drop rate as... I forget what it was, the object for Singularity. She needs like 48, and you have to keep re rolling missions because the chance is very high that you land an 8 hour one that drops ONE. So you re roll until you get a shorter one or an 8 hour that drops 2 if you want to have a chance. And I've been spending my holidays playing Witcher 3 like, non stop, so I'd really prefer long ones, personally...

This whole event seems a bit poorly thought out, balance wise. Last week again with the frustrating drop rate on unlock items, and you needed to do an action called 'slide!' with Singularity to advance the main quest line. For the first part of the week, this was locked behind ranking her up to 2, which was impossible to achieve even with She Hulk, it was only possible with sharding which i wasn't about to do, and it wasn't until late in the week they took the level restriction off that action.

Just needed to vent a bit about that. Not a bad event, i guess, just seems rushed (Jane looked AWFUL for the first 2 weeks, really horrid rushed looking textures. They fixed her this week, but still) and not well thought out in some ways.

*edit - just checked and the quests with the Lady Loki costume do not have a gold background, which means Loki's costume is not needed to progress the event overall, which means.... it's likely intended as a premium or at least very hard goal, unless she can also be unlocked during next week :-/
    Since Lady Loki isn't necessary to progress the story, I used my red ornaments on America. Now I only have about 12 for Lady Loki and I'm at the last streak with Malekith, but he has 15000 of health!! There is no way I can beat him before he resets. My guess is that we need to get America first, then we'll proceed to Angela's part and will be able to get more red ornaments through the sleighs.

That's what I'm guessing. Plus, I only have 4 broken horns. It's gonna take the whole event to unlock her, that's why I don't think there is a time limit.

I just started streak 6, and looks like I can finish it, but it is Christmas Eve, which is when my family celebrates, so gonna let it go and wait a couple days, save some health packs (I have Sif, so i can) and only do those rank 2 sleigh missions after I unlock America to get as many rank ups as possible and just go for it on the last couple days, see if i can do it. Not like I will have enough horns for a while, anyway. I just wish we had a bit more clarification on if Lady Loki will be available next week as well.

Amazing Member

She is going available in week four. This week is susposed to focus on America and her knight outfit. Loki is apart of week four but you can start to collect her stuff in week three. They removed her gold border so she is optional for week three. Found this out on the Reddit of AVAC . Have you seen the solicit for the next Thor ? The snark between Loki and Malekith in the bit that is showen is down write funny.