Page 6 of 303 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

What I want out of the Loki vs Doom fight is a giant piss-on of the old superhero misunderstanding brawl-then-alliance.

Wow! Sop I've been catching up on Journey Into Mystery and Young Avengers and I'm loving the beejezus out of Kieron Gillen's [Kid] Loki. I'm enjoying this version of the character so much I'd even enjoy a story where he pulls the wool over Namor's eyes (Imperius Rex!).

My question to you all; if I dig this will I enjoy the current Loki: AoA series? What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Wow! Sop I've been catching up on Journey Into Mystery and Young Avengers and I'm loving the beejezus out of Kieron Gillen's [Kid] Loki. I'm enjoying this version of the character so much I'd even enjoy a story where he pulls the wool over Namor's eyes (Imperius Rex!).

My question to you all; if I dig this will I enjoy the current Loki: AoA series? What say you?
    Yes, definitely... That's How I got into Loki:AoA I was a fan of Young Avengers and Journey Into Mystery (Which at times are referenced to in Loki AOA)
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    Awesome! I'm heading to my annual CON today for the weekend. I'll be sure to snap pics of good Loki's for you lot (there's always at least one Laufeyson there).

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Awesome! I'm heading to my annual CON today for the weekend. I'll be sure to snap pics of good Loki's for you lot (there's always at least one Laufeyson there).
    That'll be epic =) Have fun at the Con
    Also the preview: Thor and Loki: The tenth realm. Out July 9
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22445
    Last edited by ComicGirl; 07-03-2014 at 09:01 AM.

I became nervous about Loki: AoA not being included in the july & august solicits. I came to this thread to vent, but instead I saw that it has a two month hiatus. Phew, that was a relief!
    Pull list DC: Action Comics. Superman. Grayson. Teen Titans. Superman/WonderWoman. ~ More to follow
    Pull list Marvel: Loki: Agent of Asgard. ~ More to follow.

How much of the Loki reform push due to Loki's actor Tom Hiddlelson making all the girls go wild for his woobieness?

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    How much of the Loki reform push due to Loki's actor Tom Hiddlelson making all the girls go wild for his woobieness?
    0%. These development plans have been in the works long before Hiddleston was even a glimmer in the casting director's eye. Probably long before anyone saw the script even.

Quote Originally Posted by Clois_Kent View Post
    I became nervous about Loki: AoA not being included in the july & august solicits. I came to this thread to vent, but instead I saw that it has a two month hiatus. Phew, that was a relief!
    Yep, he is working on the Tenth realm miniseries, which ships bi monthly, so we in essence, though possibly not in practice, get twice as much Loki for the next two months.

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    Yep, the first issue comes out this Wednesday and I can't wait to see and read this! I am curious as to how Angela fits in and to see who is this new villain and what type a threat she can be for Thor and Loki!
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Can't wait for 'the 10th realm'! It comes out tomorrow!
    Pull list DC: Action Comics. Superman. Grayson. Teen Titans. Superman/WonderWoman. ~ More to follow
    Pull list Marvel: Loki: Agent of Asgard. ~ More to follow.

Fantastic Member

One of my favorite Loki moments was in a very early issue, where he escaped from Thor by summoning a flock of pigeons.

Another time he got tricked by a cardboard cutout of Thor...

And on the awesome side, he once slapped Eric Masterson!Thor to the brink of unconsciousness.

Loki also brought us Frog Thor. Not much can top that.

I remember reading this collection of Marvel villain stories, "Bring on the Bad Guys," and I was upset when the Thor/Loki fight happened at the very beginning of the issue and the rest was taken up by an Absorbing Man fight.