Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daeron View Post
    Man, the story is really zigzagging both back and forth and between avengers and new avengers at this point. Not very reader friendly.
    Is anyone reading just one of the series at this point? I mean, since Time Runs Out began, it's been operating as a single book (the trades don't even collect them separately).

Quote Originally Posted by teepee View Post
    can someone remind me what this Rogue Planet is? I've been reading Avengers through Hickman's run and I don't recall it at all.
    Avengers #24.NOW, it's a planet (later revealed to have been sent by Future Franklin) that has been resting "in phase" with Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Well in Black Vortex Hala just got destroyed and the Brood are trying to eat the Spartoi. The Skrulls probably don't have much left at this point either.
    Ah, I haven't been reading Black Vortex (cosmic Marvel by Bendis, no thanks). Still, they were present when Gladiator told them that the Earth needs to be destroyed to stave off the destruction of everything. These alien empires don't strike me as the type who will honour Earth and go down with the ship, so to speak.
    Currently Reading:

DC: Justice League, Multiversity, Batman

Marvel: Avengers, New Avengers

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    Is anyone reading just one of the series at this point? I mean, since Time Runs Out began, it's been operating as a single book (the trades don't even collect them separately).

Avengers #24.NOW, it's a planet (later revealed to have been sent by Future Franklin) that has been resting "in phase" with Earth.
    I get that they're essentially a single book. It's just annoying that there are so many flashbacks woven through seperate storylines. This issue picks up from a part that gets skipped in New Avengers #29. And I just don't think the reveal of what happened to Tony is really worth all that fuss.

Spectacular Member

Oh thanks.

I think this story is a bit in danger of disappearing up its own self-importance.Too much epic-ness piled up on top of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    They're not getting saved post Times run out.
    If there's no cosmic Marvel in the post Secret Wars landscape then I think I will stop reading Marvel Comics until they decide to bring it back. The space adventures and grandiose alien wars are the most interesting parts for me concerning the big 2 comic companies.
    Currently Reading:

DC: Justice League, Multiversity, Batman

Marvel: Avengers, New Avengers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by smoothrunes View Post
    If there's no cosmic Marvel in the post Secret Wars landscape then I think I will stop reading Marvel Comics until they decide to bring it back. The space adventures and grandiose alien wars are the most interesting parts for me concerning the big 2 comic companies.
    I wouldn't worry, they might make a new Universe with Battleworld along aside it.

I just think we seen the last of the 616 aliens until Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Not that I recall, but AIM is always up to some weird ish so I'm not suprised. Maybe it will be covered in Avengers World.
    Thanks. I just couldn't remember if we'd been introduced to it before or not.

Judging by the silver armor and how condescending he is acting I'm assuming that Tony is still inverted. He made a comment about wanting to die with purpose but I read that as more of a concern for his legacy than humanity itself.
    Last edited by blankmarlo; 04-01-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    I wouldn't worry, they might make a new Universe with Battleworld along aside it.

I just think we seen the last of the 616 aliens until Sept.
    hoping this isn't the last hurrah for the shi'ar, skrulls, and brood.

we may see a kree-heavy cosmic marvel down the road, since disney still owns those aliens.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post

we may see a kree-heavy cosmic marvel down the road, since disney still owns those aliens.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. I doubt it would benefit Marvel to have the GotG stuck in a bland, kree dominated universe. It could actually be refreshing to revert to a clear status quo from where writes can pick up again.

yeah. just have to wait and see i suppose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post

I doubt it's to do with Movies.

It's a break from all aliens until Sept.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

So, how many issues left of this comic? Do you think the writer will be able to wrap up everything or is he just going to drag it out longer so Secret Wars can finish every up? I say this because after reading Futures End, I see this comic ending up being just like it's ending.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    So, how many issues left of this comic? Do you think the writer will be able to wrap up everything or is he just going to drag it out longer so Secret Wars can finish every up? I say this because after reading Futures End, I see this comic ending up being just like it's ending.
    New Avengers and Avengers have one issue left each. The alien invasion story will likely wrap up here, but the Incursion story and a lot of its threads will go into Secret Wars.

So what happens when steve finds out that the Illuminati are secretly working with tony?