Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Cullen Bunn

Cullen Bunn is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "Magneto" and "Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars" writer.

Full article here.

Will Cable have anything to do with Deadpool's treck through time?

Are you expecting Magneto to make it through Secret Wars or do you expect us to get a more traditionally villainous incarnation of the character?

Amazing Member

Can you confirm or deny that you're actually one person considering the ridiculous number of books you're writing? I'm still not sure if "Cullen Bunn" is the "Hajime Yatate" for Marvel's various uncredited writers.

For an actual Deadpool-related question: Will you mock the original Jim Shooter's overuse of exclamation points in the original "Secret Wars"?! I still find myself slipping into them whenever I talk about the series! Help!

so we know that Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are not his children. But Magda did give birth to Magneto kids, so where are his kid/ kids?
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

I guess the big question on everybody's mind is one Mr. Bunn probably can't answer. Maybe he can give us a hint? Will Magneto survive Secrest Wars, will the MAGNETO book survive? Will Cullen Bunn still be writing the MAGNETO book? How will the book fit within the new shape of things? The MAGNETO book has been rooted in gritty Marvel Universe "reality" -- will this continue to be the case? Marvel seems to be killing off all the regular people of Marvel Earth for Secret Wars, but Magneto as a series is so good because Max moves among the lost and drearier parts of humanity. Will the Noir aspects of the series continue after Secret Wars?

Also:

Is Magneto going to stay on Genosha? For how long? I'm not happy with him staying there, or doing a retread of "Magneto Rex." I expect MAGNETO as a series to avoid the retread and reset buttons and move Magneto to different locations and into new situations and new adventures. Will Magneto be leaving Genosha soon?

Also:

Isn't it a huge clue that Hitzig is some kind of construct, or it isn't Hitzig at all who killed those mutants last issue, because the message in blood called Magneto "Erik" and Hitzig would only know him by his real name, "Max"?

Hello Mr. Cullen I have 2 questions for you.

1.) Magneto's powers have they returned completely as Emma Frost as revealed in the recent issue of Uncanny X-Men or are they still broken?

2.) Is Deadpool's Secret Wars limited series in continuity or a What-if?

Besides Magneto, there's also Sinestro & Lobo.

Is this a conscious decision to write 'antihero-at-best' characters or pure coincidence?

Will Polaris history with the Marauders be addressed?

There were several Inhumans on the island when Magneto closed down the concentration camp? Could we see Magneto attempt to broker an alliance with Medusa's Kingdom?

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Hello Mr.Bunn don't know if you can answer this question,but i have been dying to ask this. Since his reappearance in Genosha when he brought Wanda there to be helped by Prof.X it has been some speculation that this Magneto may not be the actual Magneto and maybe a construct of Wanda. Is there a chance that this will be explored in the near future at some point?

I would love to see a issue with Magneto thinking back to just how crazy some of the things he did back in early issues of the X-men were. What do you think is the most insane plot that he has came up with?