Extraordinary Member

Default Kirito vs. Rin vs. Eren vs. Kambei

Kirito, from Sword Art Online (note, Kirito gets in game abilities)

Rin, from the Blue Exorcist anime

Eren, from Attack on Titan

Kambei, from Samurai 7

Who wins in

1: A 4 way, swords only duel?
    2: They get to use the rest of their powers as well

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Kirito, from Sword Art Online (note, Kirito gets in game abilities)

Rin, from the Blue Exorcist anime

Eren, from Attack on Titan

Kambei, from Samurai 7

Who wins in

1: A 4 way, swords only duel?
    2: They get to use the rest of their powers as well
    Kambei I'm not too familiar with since it's been years since I've seen Samurai 7, but Kirito undoubtedly speedblitzes both Rin and Eren without problems given that he's a bullet timer and can explicitly move and react at supersonic speeds. Giving him all of the powers and equipment that he gains in the other Virtual Worlds (including Underworld where he gains a couple of zanpakuto-like swords with AOE attacks)makes this a curbstomp in his favor.

At least as far the aforementioned two are concerned. Again, not too familiar with Kambei.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Yeah, I was going to ask which version of Kirito. Alfheim Spriggan version's flight and smoke-bomb would help a great deal against Titan Eren. (But then he doesn't have a second sword as standard equipment, which makes the titan-slaying neck-chop harder to pull off.)
    Last edited by Reverse Happy; 05-20-2014 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Kambei I'm not too familiar with since it's been years since I've seen Samurai 7, but Kirito undoubtedly speedblitzes both Rin and Eren without problems given that he's a bullet timer and can explicitly move and react at supersonic speeds. Giving him all of the powers and equipment that he gains in the other Virtual Worlds (including Underworld where he gains a couple of zanpakuto-like swords with AOE attacks)makes this a curbstomp in his favor.

At least as far the aforementioned two are concerned. Again, not too familiar with Kambei.
    He was the leader right? Didn't the dude cut a spaceship in half in the first episode?