Greetings! Long time lurker first time poster. I have a concern regarding if Scarlet spiders 1-3, Spider verse team up 1-3, and Spider verse 1-2 will be collected in their own trades or even a spider verse companion trade. So far these issues are only collected in the Spider verse HC. All the other trades in spider verse have been solicited already and amazon has preorders for trades like silk, spider gwen, and hell even a good majority of the secret wars tie ins which come out way after spider verse. So before you ask " Why not just get the HC?" Well I'm one of those weird people who like my collection to be as uniform as possible so I only get HC when I absolutely have to.

Whats that you ask? "How should we know?" well i was hoping one of you twitter savy gents would tweet at nick lowe and dan slott if Scarlet spiders 1-3, Spider verse team up 1-3, and Spider verse 1-2 will be collected in their own trades. The writing is on the wall that they'll probably be only in the HC but I would still like some confirmation. And I can't be the only one wondering about this. Any and all insight and help would be greatly appreciated