Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Delays don't really other me anymore. I'd rather wait for quality than rush a sub par product.

I was excited to see that #3 is (finally) coming out this week. But this quote

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Meadow View Post
    Issues 4 through 7 of Dying and Dead have been cancelled to be resolicited.
    has me worried. Does this mean it will be finished down the line, or that we can expect #3 to be the last we ever see of it? I thought he quit Marvel so that things like this would be back on track? C'mon Hickman, don't be a Dick-man.

Also, I was worried that I would have no clue what was going on in the book after such a long break, but thankfully, I left myself detailed spoilers in the OP. I must have known I would need them down the line.

I'm gonna have to read 1 and 2 again before 3. Its been so long since the last issue.

Delays don't really bother me with independent stuff.
    We need better comics

It says cancelled to be re solicited. That's how solicitations work: if your book runs too late orders are cancelled and it has to be solicited again and ordered again. They'll come out, but obviously the book is way behind schedule.

I am pretty sure this book has cancelled due to sales. it was interesting, but it was to slow developing. In today's ADD society it's hard for writers to slowly reveal the point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fn Man View Post
    I am pretty sure this book has cancelled due to sales. it was interesting, but it was to slow developing. In today's ADD society it's hard for writers to slowly reveal the point.
    According to Diamond, issue 2 shipped 19,000+ issues. That's almost twice what creators have told us a book needs to survive. So, no.

The third issues column reveals they shot too early with such oversized issues. The previously solicited issues will be resolicited and should be on track for early 2016.

Though history would prove this unlikely.