Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Martin Short on last week's Letterman had me laughing out loud.

I overheard two of the managers at my place of employment talking:

1st: "My buddy just sent me a text that he heard ISIS was targeting particular members of the military from all over the country. They posted a list of these service people and put a bounty out on them."

2nd: "No ****? Really?"

1st: "Yeah, they posted their names and where they live and everything. See, that's the problem with this country. The free press. They can put whatever they want out there. They can say whatever they want. It's too easy to find stuff out."

2nd: "Huh. (shrugs) What're you gonna do?"

1st: "I don't know. Start carrying a gun I guess."

It's kind of sad, funny and infuriating all at the same time.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I Discoverer the Video Song Created by The Channel Awesome Reviewers & Doug Walker(The Nostalgia Critic) from sometime ago that is both Really Funny, Fun & An EPIC Hero Moment Style of a Song!

I'm A Distraction From the Boldly Flee Movie!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Life is but a dream

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Watching Tyrion bitch-slap Joffrey on Game Of Thrones - watching Season One DVD at the moment - that made me laugh.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Caitlyn Jenner. Man, that picture on the cover of Vanity Fair must've been photoshopped for days!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 06-02-2015 at 11:51 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

I've been watching more Regular Show on Netflix, oh god xD The taxi episode is hilarious.

BANNED

Watched "Gone Girl" finally, laughed at least a dozen times. Better than I was expecting.

I'm DJing a party at the Sheraton Hotel during Phoenix Comicon, and I drop something behind the booth. As I'm getting up, I get a tap on the shoulder and look up to see a guy cosplaying as Freddie Mercury, with the FLASH T-Shirt and the "epic pose" jacket and pants who asks me, "I don't know if you're taking requests, but if you are, could you play, 'Don't Stop Me Now' at some point tonight?"

I'm laughing my ass off and like, "There is no way that the Fates would forgive me if I didn't do that."

So, I play it. He lip-synchs along, has the whole dance floor rocking with him. Just... amazing.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Spectacular Member

This thread cheered me up...
    Kudos to Maureen O'Connell of Scholastic for getting us the Harry Potter series.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    LOL...
    If only it was real
    Kudos to Maureen O'Connell of Scholastic for getting us the Harry Potter series.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    This:

Go Bollywood.
    This is from a movie called Singham.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I'm DJing a party at the Sheraton Hotel during Phoenix Comicon, and I drop something behind the booth. As I'm getting up, I get a tap on the shoulder and look up to see a guy cosplaying as Freddie Mercury, with the FLASH T-Shirt and the "epic pose" jacket and pants who asks me, "I don't know if you're taking requests, but if you are, could you play, 'Don't Stop Me Now' at some point tonight?"

I'm laughing my ass off and like, "There is no way that the Fates would forgive me if I didn't do that."

So, I play it. He lip-synchs along, has the whole dance floor rocking with him. Just... amazing.
    Awesome sauce. I love Queen

The Master of Panda Power SuperRedPanda's Avatar

The honest game trailer for Fallout 3