Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Okay, just seeing the picture you posted cracked me up. Thank you for that

Watched Airplane! II before bed last night and that had me laughing a lot.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Every time I play the MST3K-ized short "Spring Break," it's always funny. "Coily's Army of Darkness" is a standout.

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    Every time I play the MST3K-ized short "Spring Break," it's always funny. "Coily's Army of Darkness" is a standout.
    Coily be praised!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Markiplier Animated! XD

ROFL!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

My cat, determined not to take her medicine. She's curled up on my lap, but the moment I open her pill bottle, she's off and hiding.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

The fact that I've started writing fanfiction. I now know why I got diagnosed with autism.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

OMG.....You can Never Make Enough Videos making Fun of "The Happening"(2008) and Honest Trailers hits it LMAO EPICLY!!!

MAPLES!!!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Dr.Pepper man commercial where he's jogging up stairs.