Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I thought it was announced a few months back that the book's going to back to twice a month after Learning to Crawl.

Here's Dan Slott's comment about the schedule on twitter.

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/460135313600692224
    Well, that's unfortunate.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I don't like Black Cat's new costume, but I'll forgive them if her tooth is back and she doesn't look like a hillbilly.
    Thanks to Dan Slott, Felicia is a super villain now. We must get use to it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

If Superior Foes ends, I hope it gets re-launched (Amazing Foes?) with changes in the roster (MacGargan please?)

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    If Superior Foes ends, I hope it gets re-launched (Amazing Foes?) with changes in the roster (MacGargan please?)
    I would be down with a relaunch (so long as Spencer/Lieber stay aboard); can't agree on adding Mac Gargan as I think Scorpion is, or should be, an A-List villain. He doesn't belong with the D-listers of the Foes book.

Would be a shame about Superior Foes, I'm reading it in trade so wonder how they'll collect it if this is indeed the end. A larger 2nd trade, or a 3rd one with only a few issues? Then again I gotta say, I quite like these shorter, condensed runs. Allows for a lot more circulation on the pull list.

Man I'm hoping that Spider-clone dyes his hair blonde and starts calling himself Ben something.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Man I'm hoping that Spider-clone dyes his hair blonde and starts calling himself Ben something.
    I'd go with "Rick Parker" since Ben Reilly was already adapted for Ultimate as an unrelated character that was nonetheless quite pivotal in acquiring Spider-Man's DNA for the Ultimate Clone Saga.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So is Superior Spider-Man going to be an ongoing or is this just a one shot with issue #32?

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    So is Superior Spider-Man going to be an ongoing or is this just a one shot with issue #32?
    Great question. We really don't know yet but I personally think they will bring the title back (with or without Ock as the star) simply because of how wildly popular it was and the fact that the Spider-titles are a bit skimpy at the moment with only Spidey 2099 and Ultimate S-M out there to complement ASM/LTC.

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    It seems to just be the two issues.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I believe that the article said that #32 and #33 are the only issues coming out currently. They'll tell one story that ties into the Spider-Verse event. No doubt that sometime SpOck will return for a longer while, though.

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    I believe that the article said that #32 and #33 are the only issues coming out currently. They'll tell one story that ties into the Spider-Verse event. No doubt that sometime SpOck will return for a longer while, though.
    Ok cool, thanks.