Default Return of the Living Deadpool #3 Spoilers

spoilers:

It starts out with Deadpool and Liz having a heart to heart near the campfire away from everyone else but it ends with his BO killing the mood. (It could have been worse, it could have been his BM).

The next day, everyone is heading out to the Deadpool free zone when suddenly a bunch of Cavalry Samurai Deadpool wielding assault rifles strode by. (I like that one of them is wielding what looks like a Naginata or a Halberd. That almost balances out the fact that SAMURAIS are wielding ASSAULT RIFLES but hey screw tradition, right?)

Deadpool kicks off one of the fakers and pilfers a Katana and uses it to innovate a new version of polo. He blasted in the chest while Liz decides to help bust some heads. In the background some people are captured, and others are killed. Finally, our Deadpool gets trampled by horses and his head crushed while Liz is captured. Fade to Black…

Deadpool wakes up locked up in a carriage/cage with Liz and a few others and is not happy that Fearless Defenders was cancelled before his sexy guest appearance.

Liz comments that her family managed to get away. They arrive in a Deadpool city where the other Pools plan to reprocess him to make more Pools. Deadpool looks like Liz and basically says that neither of them are dying but the rest of prisoners probably will. When the door opens, he does his rendition of a 70’s kung fu film and rips that Pool’s eyes out. He and Liz start carving out a “Psycho Path” (His pun, not mine) while the other prisoners die.

During the carnage, Liz comes to the realization that she can’t fully trust “Her” Deadpool. They wind up in a church with numerous priestpools talking about the different sects: Kelly, Duggan, Posehn, Nicieza, Simone, Remender, Way, and Bunn (and the issue ends).
    end of spoilers

IMO, the reason why Liz feels like she spoilers:
    can't trust "Her" Deadpool is because she’s jealous that he kissed MarilynMonroePool ). Well, no matter how you slice it she's still a teenager.
    end of spoilers

Anyway, like I've said before this particular mini of Bunn's is a "Hit" for me rather than a "Miss". Night of the Living Deadpool is still my fave but this is one is starting to edge out Deadpool Kills Deadpool but I have to see the conclusion.

Past Spoilers:

http://community.comicbookresources....ool-1-Spoilers

http://community.comicbookresources....ool-2-Spoilers

Oh man, that last page was so cool. Very clever, Cullen. Real excited for the conclusion of this.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post

IMO, the reason why Liz feels like she spoilers:
    can't trust "Her" Deadpool is because she’s jealous that he kissed MarilynMonroePool ). Well, no matter how you slice it she's still a teenager.
    end of spoilers

I think it goes way beyond that. It's basically WHO Deadpool is. You can't get close to him because he so unpredictable that it becomes frightening. I loved that about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think it goes way beyond that. It's basically WHO Deadpool is. You can't get close to him because he so unpredictable that it becomes frightening. I loved that about this issue.
    That too, but you see I meant it in a more joking manner, but I know that doesn't always translate well online...

Quote Originally Posted by pinoypanzer View Post
    That too, but you see I meant it in a more joking manner, but I know that doesn't always translate well online...
    Ha, I figured as much. Just hoping to spur some conversation among any visitors to the thread.