Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spider-Gwen #3

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    . . . I think next issue will be a bit explosive. Not only due to finding out more about Peter but also because Ben saw Gwen, in costume, leave the Stacy residence.
    That may not be that big a deal, though. Gwen's Dad is an important guy in the police department, you also had a costumed criminal crash into and then smash out of the Stacy household (not to mention that gas that was released by Vulture), and in the area (not sure how close) you had all that police action, too. It wouldn't automatically add up to "Gwen must be Spider-Woman!" (It could, depending on what else Ben is aware of, but by itself it's not an absolute given.)

I just have to parrot the love for the art and colors. It's so damn good. I'm really digging every thing about these books.

I dont know exactly what it is about this book, but my wife and I friggin love it.

I really liked Castle here; the guy's as badass as he is unbalanced regardless of the reality (I wonder if he lost his family in this world too, or if he's just crazypants).

I'm still hoping that we see some more of the imaginary Spider-Ham though, that was so off the wall and weird it worked.

This has easily become one of the most looked forward to titles we read.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Pretty decent issue, it had some good father/daughter moments, I was a little surprised Gwen was unmasked so early, and by Castle, it'll be interesting to see how that subplot develops, only thing this issue was missing was, the Mary-Janes subplot, which is the most interesting to me...
    #MagnetoWasRight

New Spider-Gwen fan here. Bought all 3 yesterday.
    Love the style and real cool artwork.
    Enjoy this version of Castle.
    On a quest to read all X-Men related comics in chronological order
    Titles I'm currently reading:
    Uncanny X-Men - X-Men v2 - X-Force - Wolverine - Deadpool - X-Treme X-Men

Spectacular Member VideoGameCinema's Avatar

Absolutely loving Spider-Gwen so far! Expected quiet a bit this issue, and it didn't disappoint! The art is amazing, the touching moments with George and Gwen were great, Frank unmasking Gwen this fast was a shock! I really liked this issue. It seemed to be setting up the next, but that definitely doesn't mean its a bad thing! Really excited for the next!

Been very happy with the series. Love the takes on classic characters and villains in this universe. The Vulture has been a nice surprise, who has been a favorite of mine for years. I love this take on Toomes.
    Mooper Films