Default Clark Kent's appearances in Marvel Comics

I thought this was an interesting article. It's a shame they don't do stuff like this today, but they tend to take things a lot more serously now. Anyone who attempted such a thing would probably get in big trouble.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6935230.html
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Superman is #1, he should be everywhere.

Thats pretty cool.

Retired

While all this kind of stuff is quite enjoyable--you can't take it too seriously. Because once you do, then you have to ask a lot of questions that lead to very complicated answers. It's the same when TV shows reference other TV shows. Don't get me started on SEINFELD and CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM and how their fourth walls become a complex of walls that require string theory to explain their extra-dimensionality.

This is a lot of fun. Clark Kent also made an appearance in both The Tick comics and The Tick animated series. The Tick got a job doing the crossword puzzles for a news paper, in the comics, where he came across Clark as a reporter. In the animated version, you had a Clark running around looking for a phone booth to change into his costume and never being able to find one he could use. Both were pretty funny and a good time. It's not just Marvel, Clark gets around the multiverse, it would seem.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manduck37 View Post
    This is a lot of fun. Clark Kent also made an appearance in both The Tick comics and The Tick animated series. The Tick got a job doing the crossword puzzles for a news paper, in the comics, where he came across Clark as a reporter. In the animated version, you had a Clark running around looking for a phone booth to change into his costume and never being able to find one he could use. Both were pretty funny and a good time. It's not just Marvel, Clark gets around the multiverse, it would seem.
    "My DISGUISE!!"

But Superman himself is a fictional character in the Marvel universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    "My DISGUISE!!"
    Good thing I have my own office, because I'm laughing at my desk just thinking about that!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manduck37 View Post
    Good thing I have my own office, because I'm laughing at my desk just thinking about that!
    Haha, yeah that part was great.

So was the part where he confronts him in the parking lot.

Incredible Member

In b4 in a distant future where Marvel acquires Superman, they pretty much say he was there all along.

And lo and behold, he was indeed there all along.

Clark Kent is everywhere!

My wish is that in the Marvel Universe, the DC world are fictional characters and vice versa. I know Spider-Man and X-Men have mentioned Batman before so it's not impossible

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    My wish is that in the Marvel Universe, the DC world are fictional characters and vice versa. I know Spider-Man and X-Men have mentioned Batman before so it's not impossible
    They are. Daredevil mentioned Superman.

Incredible Member

Reminds of me of the Worlds' Collide DC/Milestone crossover. Blood Syndicate thought everyone was stoned or under hallucinogenics at first because everyone was saying they were in Metropolis and thinking they were Superman or Wonder Woman or from the Justice League.

It is even more hilarious when one remembers that Barry Allen and Jay Garrick were mutually fictional to one another.

With The Multiversity around, that makes it extra-hilarious.