Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    They were definitely wrong then. For what it's worth, I'd love for DC (or Marvel, for that matter) to throw up 20 options of characters that haven't been around in a while, solicit pitches from interested creators, and say "Here's a bunch of books we're going to do a mini of and the top 5 will get ongoings based on your purchases. Now go out and show your support." It'd be stunt-ish, but it'd be a fun stunt (like having voting during the DC vs Marvel crossover in the '90s).
    I just have a hard time not seeing that as what they do every month, without needing to be so blatant about it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    I would simply prefer to see Wally on TV as a BFF of Barry as of next season. Wally kicking butt and taking names (either as Kid Flash, Flash, Impulse, or something else) sounds more promising than anything in print. Actually, Wally on his own TV earth, a la Jay would rule.

Maybe fans should switch their faith and attention to other media?
    Honestly... I wouldn't hold my breath about ever seeing Wally in DCCU. His best shot would be on the tv series... I personally wouldn't mind seeing him as an adult Impulse in that show's incarnation. The TV show has done more for the Flash's popularity than anything the comics or cartoons ever did. The movies will likely reach an even larger audience...

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    Honestly... I wouldn't hold my breath about ever seeing Wally in DCCU. His best shot would be on the tv series... I personally wouldn't mind seeing him as an adult Impulse in that show's incarnation. The TV show has done more for the Flash's popularity than anything the comics or cartoons ever did. The movies will likely reach an even larger audience...
    If he appeared in a live-action Teen Titans/Young Justice, perhaps. But I'm not optimistic about the DC movies in general given the grimness of what we've seen so far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    That depends on how well the movie does in the theaters and how well fans of the Flash take the movie.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    That depends on how well the movie does in the theaters and how well fans of the Flash take the movie.
    They'll Snyder-ize the Flash movie and turn it into the cinematic equivalent of dry ash.

Bet on it.

The head of WB wants edgy and realistic movies--i.e., the opposite of what made the TV show a hit.

Wally is better off debuting on the small screen, where the people in charge get it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JustJelly View Post
    The Aquaman sneak peek. But it hasn't been confirmed him, I don't think. Although, he was mentioned during the Geoff Johns run once but never seen.
    It sure does look like him in the current storyline of Aquaman.