Nrama: There’s already another –Hulk title out there, She-Hulk with Charles Soule and Javier Pulido. How will this affect what Charles is doing there, and did you talk with him about this?
    [Pin It] She-Hulk #4 cover by Kevin Wada
    CREDIT: Marvel Comics
    View full size image

Duggan: I promise you will see both She-Hulk and Jennifer in ‘The Omega Hulk’ run, but I also want to be careful not to step on Charles’ toes. He can keep his own counsel when he’s writing She-Hulk. You’ll see there will be a lot of big, big action in ‘The Omega Hulk’ but some of the battles will be about wits. I don’t want to spoil it, but I think people will be pleased at how She-Hulk fits into the story.
    Good to hear. No one better be messing with Soule's She-Hulk or I riot, and you don't want to see me running naked with words scrawled over my pale, hasn't seen the sun in years... flesh. [ooooorrrrr, doooooooo u!]
    Last edited by SXVA; 05-20-2014 at 12:24 PM.

A very good choice. I love his work.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

BANNED

Cool to see Gary Frank on covers.
    Hopefully this ends up cool.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Hoping things will improve on the Hulk Series, I like Duggan´s work on Deadpool and Nova.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Looking forward to this and i'm glad that he's bringing back some of Banner's old supporting cast. One of my beefs with Waid's run is that he didn't include Banner's friends and family.

ColtNoir

I haven't read Hulk 03 yet, but can someone clarify some confusion for me? potential spoiler ahead: Is the banner that's in shields custody, that's in the current "brain dead" state, the alternate one?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

A new writer? Why isn't this a new #1 issue instant jumping on point.
    I'll be too lost what with such a shift in creative tone.
    Marvel is totally missing out obtaining new readers with this character by not doing a #1.
    Doing a #1 is clearly important, it's the lesson I've learned this past decade in comics.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I was hoping this was Hacksaw Jim......

All-New Member

Yeah I thought this is sort of strange. They should have just waited to relaunch the book until August. And Mark Waid's opening arc of Hulk should have been his closing arc of Indestructible Hulk.

BANNED

I love what Duggan's done with Deadpool and Nova so I'll certainly give his Hulk a shot. I'm betting it's going to kick ass.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I've been wanting a good comic about the Hulk, so I'm not too thrilled about the dogpile of characters but this sounds like it has promise.

...sixteen, seventeen... Fifteen's Avatar

Indestructible Hulk started out pretty good, but then 50% of the series tied into events, the artists changed like the weather, and eventually it got so blah that it needed to relaunch as a #1 with a reliable artist that can churn out comics at a good pace just to draw in lapsed readers from the previous volume. Unfortunately, it didn't need a fresh take with a half-assed relaunch, it needed a complete overhaul, both writer and artist, to give it the shot in the arm it needed. Too bad it was too little too late. I moved on to bigger and better things and Mark's terrible run pretty much soured me on Hulk comics for a while.