Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1095

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    I'm just finishing up Hickman's Avengers run. Really enjoyed it. I was looking for other Avengers stories to check out, what are your recommendations?

The Cosmic Cube Saga (Infinit Gems Saga prequel):
    0. Avengers vs. Thanos
    The Infinit Gems Saga:
    1. Silver Surfer: Rebirth of Thanos
    2. Infinity Gauntlet
    3. Infinity War
    4. Infinity Crusade (2 volumes)
    5. Infinity Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    The Cosmic Cube Saga (Infinit Gems Saga prequel):
    0. Avengers vs. Thanos
    The Infinit Gems Saga:
    1. Silver Surfer: Rebirth of Thanos
    2. Infinity Gauntlet
    3. Infinity War
    4. Infinity Crusade (2 volumes)
    5. Infinity Abyss
    I wouldn’t really call these avengers stories, even the one that has “Avengers” in the title.

Here are some stories that are more Avengers focused I think, though some possibly too old for a new reader...

Avengers/Defenders war
    Kreme/Skrull war
    Siege of the mansion
    The Crossing (likely to be an unpopular opinion)
    Ultron Unlimited
    No surrender
    No road home
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I wouldn’t really call these avengers stories, even the one that has “Avengers” in the title.

Here are some stories that are more Avengers focused I think, though some possibly too old for a new reader...

Avengers/Defenders war
    Kreme/Skrull war
    Siege of the mansion
    The Crossing (likely to be an unpopular opinion)
    Ultron Unlimited
    No surrender
    No road home
    I'd also go with:
    OPERATION:GALACTIC STORM.
    AVENGERS/THUNDERBOLTS.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    I'd also go with:
    OPERATION:GALACTIC STORM.
    AVENGERS/THUNDERBOLTS.
    Great choices. I'll throw in two more:
    The Bride of Ultron
    The Morgan Conquest

I support all these additions and will also throw in Kang Dynasty for good measure.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Looking to go back to the days when X-Men and Runaways weren't the only Marvel titles I read. My friends already suggested Strike Force and Savage Avengers.

I'm a big fan of team books especially ones that involve young heroes, or are just really emotionally and character driven just as much as they are action (Teen Titans was what started me out as a comic fan so I've always had a soft spot for stories like those). So... anyone got anything good for me? It doesn't even have to be a series that's currently going.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Looking to go back to the days when X-Men and Runaways weren't the only Marvel titles I read. My friends already suggested Strike Force and Savage Avengers.

I'm a big fan of team books especially ones that involve young heroes, or are just really emotionally and character driven just as much as they are action (Teen Titans was what started me out as a comic fan so I've always had a soft spot for stories like those). So... anyone got anything good for me? It doesn't even have to be a series that's currently going.

Yeah, New Mutants was definitely on my radar. Was kinda looking for things outside of the X-Men umbrella though. It feels like every time I try to get into Marvel, I just end up gravitating towards them and nothing else.

Strange request:

During the INFAMOUS (See what I did there?) period when the Inhumans started to pop out everywhere and were basically trying to become the new X-Men there were a lot of books. A lot of these have bad fame and many people just don't want to remember this phase at all but I want to torture myself and see if there is something salvageable in this mess. Do you guys recommend any book from this era of the Inhumans?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah, New Mutants was definitely on my radar. Was kinda looking for things outside of the X-Men umbrella though. It feels like every time I try to get into Marvel, I just end up gravitating towards them and nothing else.
    The New Warriors would be a good choice as well.

All-New Member

If you like the Runaways, you may like the Young Avengers? Very "Gen Z" in execution, but definitely some strong characters that have bled out into many different series later, so it's easy to move on from there. In Vol 2 it also has Kate, who will be in the new Hawkeye TV Show in 2021 - and that means Vol 1 could segue you into reading Fractions fantastic Hawkeye Run from 2012, if you haven't yet.
    Fair warning though - remember when Marvel very suddenly plunged into blatant, over-the-top lgbtq+ representation? Yeah, that's this.

Hey guys I'm attempting to get back into new comics, can anyone recommend what series I should be reading RIGHT NOW? Preferably either a #1 or the beginning/not too far into a new arc if possible

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    Strange request:

During the INFAMOUS (See what I did there?) period when the Inhumans started to pop out everywhere and were basically trying to become the new X-Men there were a lot of books. A lot of these have bad fame and many people just don't want to remember this phase at all but I want to torture myself and see if there is something salvageable in this mess. Do you guys recommend any book from this era of the Inhumans?
    Black Bolt solo
    Karnak solo
    Royals
    Secret Warriors
    Uncanny Inhumans

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Heey Peeps: The Hulk's greatest Hits?
    Peter David's run for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Peter David's run for starters.
    Agreed. You can never go wrong with PAD.