Here's the solicitation:

MONSTERS UNLEASHED #1
    CULLEN BUNN (W) • DAVID BALDEON (A)
    Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
    Variant Cover by RB SILVA
    Hip-Hop Variant Cover by TBA
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    THE FIRST FANTASTIC ISSUE OF MARVEL’S NEWEST HEROES!
    From acclaimed writer CULLEN BUNN, known for his work on DEADPOOL, UNCANNY X-MEN and more, comes a high-action sci-fi series centered on a team of monstrous and monstrously massive do-gooders including KID KAIJU, AEGIS, SLIZZIK, SCRAGG, HI-VO AND MEKARA.. Now teaming up with vampire-hunter ELSA BLOODSTONE, the series unfolds as the team takes on gargantuan creatures and protects the planet from ruin and disaster. However, can they be accepted by the rest of the Marvel Universe and allowed to help, or will they be deemed dangerous as well?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

So I'm guessing it spins out of the event? Not really sure. Not reading it.
    It does seem what you say might be right, that's the solicit I had seen actually, and had got me wondering on whether it's spawning its own ongoing, which I'd be pretty interested in, as I'm reading the event, which is generally going well so far, and it has Elsa-blooming-Bloodstone in it, and I'm starved of my fellow Brits in Marvel Comics that are actually acknowledged as Brits. Elizabeth Braddock anyone?! Lol!!

Can anybody else chime in on this, or my other questions about the Guardians and Black Panther lines?

Bump, because I'm still hoping for help on my questions please?

Default Recommend a Marvel comic to me.

Imagine a scale of 0 to 10.

On the 10 of the scale for example there's Earth X http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-9997#Earth-9997 Fairly high brow, requires a bit of personal investment in terms of time & attention, is somewhat thought provoking and attempts to present the marvel universe in serious terms

On the 0 of the scale for example there's US Avengers http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/U.S.Avengers_(Earth-616) Fairly infantile, requires no investment and not at all thought provoking.

I'd be interested in any runs closer to the 10 end of the scale than the 0, if anyone would be so kind as to contribute their suggestions?

BANNED

Jason Aaron's Thor saga.

Thor: God of Thunder
    Thor
    Thors
    Mighty Thor/Unworthy Thor

Tom King's 'Vision'.

Steve Rogers : Captain America

Jeff Loveness and Brian Kesinger's Groot would be my top recommendation. Wonderful little story with spectacular art and great character interactions.

I second Tom King's Vision. That is truly some excellent writing.
    Also add Dan Slott's Silver Surfer to that.

There are also some books on the surface that don't seem like they'd amount to much, but I've found really enjoyable and have a lot of extra meat to them, so I want to recommend to others. Those are:
    Jason Latour's Spider-Gwen
    Chip Zdarsky's Howard The Duck
    and Christopher Hasting's Unbelievable Gwenpool.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Jason Aaron's Thor saga.

Thor: God of Thunder
    Thor
    Thors
    Mighty Thor/Unworthy Thor

Tom King's 'Vision'.
    Great shouts.

I'd recommend Sam Humphriees and Mike Del Mundo's WeirdWorld (really underrated but amazing comic) Dennis Hopeless Spider-Woman (it doesn't look thought provoking but believe it or not it is. Especially the New Duds arc, the Pregnancy Arc, and the current Hobgoblin arc. I may be HUGELY biased) and All-New Inhumans by James Asmus.
    Last edited by Seren; 03-17-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Mighty Member

Thor God of Thunder
    Tom King Vision
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier run
    Avengers: Time run out
    Secret Warriors by Hickman
    Inhumans by Jenkins
    Daredevil by Miller
    Daredevil by Bendis
    Black Panther by Priest
    Black Panther by Coates (even if I don't like it, it's tough provoking and requires a bit of personal investment in terms of time & attention)
    Jessica Jones

Jeff Loveness and Brian Kesinger's Groot would be my top recommendation. Wonderful little story with spectacular art and great character interactions.
    It was a cool story, but nothing tough provoking or requiring a lot of attention here.
    Last edited by lordozone; 03-17-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Vision is fantastic.
    I also loved Weirdworld - not highbrow, but amazing art.
    Spurrier's X-Men: Legacy run about Legion is totally incredible.

-Pav, who is loving the Legion TV show...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Vision
    Moon Knight (have you been reading it?)

Thats about it for thought provoking, currently.

Most Marvel books are trying to hit a mass appeal, so they really cant/won't approach your 10 scale.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Civil war ii it's sooo amazing!!!!

Okay I'm joking I don't think it's that bad though since I've had time to reflect on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    It was a cool story, but nothing tough provoking or requiring a lot of attention here.
    I would say it may not be as thought provoking as a lot of other stories, but I think it still is able to say and do a lot with very little. That and it's simply just very sweet and enjoyable too, which is why I think it's worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Hauptman View Post
    Imagine a scale of 0 to 10.

On the 10 of the scale for example there's Earth X http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-9997#Earth-9997 Fairly high brow, requires a bit of personal investment in terms of time & attention, is somewhat thought provoking and attempts to present the marvel universe in serious terms

On the 0 of the scale for example there's US Avengers http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/U.S.Avengers_(Earth-616) Fairly infantile, requires no investment and not at all thought provoking.

I'd be interested in any runs closer to the 10 end of the scale than the 0, if anyone would be so kind as to contribute their suggestions?

A lot of old Hulk comics I find to be pretty interesting. Bruce Jones run on Hulk is a mind trip. I think Hulk stories dive into the main character's mind more than any other comic series.