Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Star Wars will be around

I believe Spencer has said Ant-Man will continue after Secret Wars (paraphrasing here: "If you liked Ant-Man before Secret Wars, then you'll like the book after Secret Wars is over.").

And I'm pretty sure it's been said that A-Force will continue past Secret Wars, albeit with a different take more in-line with whatever the new Marvel Universe winds up being.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Didn't Marvel recently announce they're ditching all their superhero books after Secret Wars and reviving the old Harvey line of characters like Casper the Friendly Ghost, Richie Rich, Little Dot, Baby Huey, etc. and reimagining them as 21st century teen agers this time around?

Would never sell.

I'd be pretty surprised if relatively new comics like Silk, Spider-Gwen, Superior Iron Man, and Thor would be canceled. I'd also be surprised if popular books like Spider-man and Ms. Marvel were canceled.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    But you realize revealing too much now would probably spoil the story, right?
    No-one's demanding Marvel release more information. This thread has simply been collating what information Marvel has released.
    Currently Reading
    Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, FF, Journey Into Mystery, New Avengers, New Mutants, Scarlet Spider, Venom, Wolverine, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics Ultimates, Ultimate Comics X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by teamhawkeyes View Post
    You're planning your pull list for September already? It's only April. July solicits haven't even come out yet. There's plenty of time.
    I have waaaaaaay to many books on my pull list. Like, I mean way to many. I'm trying to lessen it considerably. I know what indie titles I'm keeping, I know what DC comics I'm keeping. Marvel is making it incredibly difficult to choose, as I have no idea what THEY are keeping and getting rid of. So, no, this isn't for September, this is for now.
    Last edited by FrogMan; 04-11-2015 at 03:28 AM.

BANNED

Does Marvel will even do something like reset your universe and restart your, chronology, from the ground zero up as the DC Comics did in DC Universe New 52 or she will take a more radical measure the same type that was taken in Crisis on Infinite Earths and simply destroy all other realities and to provide that from now on there is only a single Earth a single universe and that all the Multiverse ceased to exist and the unique world of the Marvel Universe and comics that there is what is left after Secret Wars?

But since we are talking about "new comics titles" that would be released after Secret Wars My guess is that Marvel Comics completely relaunch your comics line with:

(A new, unspecified title of) Hulk
    (A new, unspecified title of) Thor
    (A new, unspecified title of) Iron Man
    (A new, unspecified title of) Captain America
    (A new, unspecified title of) Fantastic Four
    (A new, unspecified title of) Avengers
    (A new, unspecified title of) New Warriors
    (A new, unspecified title of) X-Men and other X-Teams
    (A new, unspecified title of) Spider-Man
    (A new, unspecified title of) Spider-Gwen
    (A new, unspecified title of) Guardians of the Galaxy
    (A new, unspecified title of) Inhumans
    (A new, unspecified title of) Daredevil
    (A new, unspecified title of) Ghost Rider
    (A new, unspecified title of) Wolverine (let's face it ... Wolverine GO SAME END Resurrecting yes somehow in comics to do "What the fu* was going on while I was 'out' ???")
    (A new, unspecified title of) Punisher
    (A new, unspecified title of) Deadpool (with he applies the same logic of Wolverine)
    (A new, unspecified title of) Young Avengers
    (A new, unspecified title of) Runaways
    (A new, unspecified title of) Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers
    (A new, unspecified title of) Sensational She-Hulk
    (A new, unspecified title of) Ms. Marvel / Kamala Khan
    (A new, unspecified title of) Black Panther
    (A new, unspecified title of) Loki Agent of Asgard
    (A new, unspecified title of) Angela
    Last edited by Sansomon; 04-11-2015 at 09:45 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    Does Marvel will even do something like reset your universe and restart your, chronology, from the ground zero up as the DC Comics did in DC Universe New 52 or she will take a more radical measure the same type that was taken in Crisis on Infinite Earths and simply destroy all other realities and to provide that from now on there is only a single Earth a single universe and that all the Multiverse ceased to exist and the unique world of the Marvel Universe and comics that there is what is left after Secret Wars?
    Might be single verse, or they could just make a new multiverse which is diff from the previous. They're stated not throwing everything out, so that's less New 52 more Post Crisis.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLynch View Post
    No-one's demanding Marvel release more information. This thread has simply been collating what information Marvel has released.
    I think it's been fun to have to guess everything, especially when someone get their theory right.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
    I have waaaaaaay to many books on my pull list. Like, I mean way to many. I'm trying to lessen it considerably. I know what indie titles I'm keeping, I know what DC comics I'm keeping. Marvel is making it incredibly difficult to choose, as I have no idea what THEY are keeping and getting rid of. So, no, this isn't for September, this is for now.
    I don't mind miniseries, but I can see the problem. No one knows what books are staying and which are done for good. I can't imagine how the retailers are doing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by kuraikawa View Post
    I'd be pretty surprised if relatively new comics like Silk, Spider-Gwen, Superior Iron Man, and Thor would be canceled. I'd also be surprised if popular books like Spider-man and Ms. Marvel were canceled.
    Both Superior and Thor are ending next month......but yeah the recent series such as All-New Hawkeye, Silk, Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen, Howard the Duck, Squirrel Girl and Ant-Man most likely will continue and just adapt to the changes Secret Wars will bring in September. Although Spider-Woman is the most likely to get a new #1 out of that bunch.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I would not even begin to speculate, but if none of the characters I know and love still exist, I'll find something else to read.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy