Super Moderator

Default "Justice League: Gods and Monsters" is a Dark, Animated Elseworlds

A featurette included with "Batman vs. Robin" provides an early look at Bruce Timm and Alan Burnett's "Justice League: Gods and Monsters" -- and it's a grim, grim world.

Full article here.

WOAH!!!!

Im interested.

Incredible Member

I am excited about this! I love elseworld/ multiverse type stories. I hope they do more... I would love Batman:Gotham By Gaslight and Superman:Red Son. Bring em' all on!

Well, this is a very interesting take on the trinity! Sign me up for whenever this comes on Blue-Ray

BANNED

Oh joy, more dark stuff.

Here lies Superman...DC's #1 bad guy.

BANNED

Langstrom being Batman is a pretty awesome twist. As is having Superman be Zod's kid.

Bruce Timm is someone I want doing more with the DC Universe, especially on the small screen. The guy (and Greg Weismann) GETS the characters!

As for this feature, its about time someone did an Elseworlds DC movie! I really hope someone does Gotham by Gaslight or Superman: Red Son someday.

Speaking of Red Son, wouldn't it be awesome if an unhinged Bruce Wayne was the mastermind behind this framing of the League? The Batman Beyond like person the Justice League fights here could be him.

The League by itself has some intriguing characters. From what I saw, it seems Zod killed Jor-El and his family and put his own son in the pod meant for Kal. And that Bekka (I think it's Bekka, though I remember she was not a redhead), wife of the (late) Orion, is Wonder Woman - maybe after becoming a fugitive from Apokolips and New Genesis after killing Darkseid.

The cameos were great! The Metal Men, Sivana - so much more! Stephen Hawk - I mean, Lex Luthor!!

Cannot wait for this. Probably my most expected DC Animated Movie release in forever, given it's not an adaption and Bruce Timm is on it!

Quote Originally Posted by jaybay View Post
    Here lies Superman...DC's #1 bad guy.
    He's the hero of this story though
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    He's the hero of this story though
    I missed it then. Where does it say that?

Interesting. Dark, but interesting. I used to have a soft spot for What If stories. Then Marvel released a series of What If stories that were so terrible that they completely turned me off the concept. But DC has a track record of making quality animation. And if Bruce Timm is behind this, then I think it definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.