Super Moderator

Default "Fantastic Four" Featurette Goes Behind the Scenes

Director Josh Trank and producer Simon Kinsberg take fans behind the scenes of Fox's "Fantastic Four."

Full article here.

Astonishing Member

I'm actually really excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    I'm actually really excited for this.
    I am too, this looks great!

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Serious and grounded. The complete opposite of the Fantastic Four.
    Cyclops was right

Incredible Member

The description for the video said there'd be Toby Kebbel in it but he's not there...its just Micahel B Jordan as Torch....which is not reassuring me as the major thing about this movie that worries me is the treatment of Doom.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

What I find interesting is what we've been exposed to far has been underlined with the director's justification. Usually, of course, we get an explosive trailer to open, and the promotion comes later. But I'm a behind the scenes geek, so it's good to hear their perspectives. Of course YouTube comments remain an argument between "it looks intriguing" and "this is awful oh god the Human Torch isn't black his relationship with Sue has changed." When the message of Fantastic Four is adopted family. Like sure when Sue and Reed get married, only one of the FF isn't a part of the literal family (Ben Grimm), but it's silly people getting annoyed about these small things. I'm more excited for Daredevil than Avengers: Age of Ultron, and he doesn't even have the iconic costume in that. And I feel I will get more out of this than Age of Ultron. My favourite Marvel film of last year is somewhere between The Winter Soldier and Days of Future Past. Because Fox know their stuff.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

Sadly, I am not interested in this film. It is a shame because Fantastic Four is my favorite superhero team of all times.
    "I'm not seeking penance for what I've done, Father. I'm asking for forgiveness... for what I'm about to do." -Matt Murdock

Click a link below and follow me ->
    YouTube Facebook Twitter Instagram photobucket MoviePilot

Amazing Member

I'm really looking forward to this movie
    "So we stole a painting. So we turned a policeman into a toilet. Worse things happen every day in El Salvador." - Mr. Nobody, Doom Patrol Vol 2 #29

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    What I find interesting is what we've been exposed to far has been underlined with the director's justification. Usually, of course, we get an explosive trailer to open, and the promotion comes later. But I'm a behind the scenes geek, so it's good to hear their perspectives. Of course YouTube comments remain an argument between "it looks intriguing" and "this is awful oh god the Human Torch isn't black his relationship with Sue has changed." When the message of Fantastic Four is adopted family. Like sure when Sue and Reed get married, only one of the FF isn't a part of the literal family (Ben Grimm), but it's silly people getting annoyed about these small things. I'm more excited for Daredevil than Avengers: Age of Ultron, and he doesn't even have the iconic costume in that. And I feel I will get more out of this than Age of Ultron. My favourite Marvel film of last year is somewhere between The Winter Soldier and Days of Future Past. Because Fox know their stuff.

Well daredevil does have the iconic suit they are only showing us clips from early episodes. According to cox its so tight it takes awhole team to get him in it. They either want ppl to see it for the first time while watching. Also i think michale b jordan as johnny will be the least upsetting thing to the f4 mythos. I actualy think his personality fits real well. Doom and tellers ability to make me believe hes the smartest man in the world are what will make or break it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
    Sadly, I am not interested in this film. It is a shame because Fantastic Four is my favorite superhero team of all times.
    If there your favorite team why no interest ?