kerbatron

Default Help! Can't remember what comic this is...

Hello everyone!

.... I'm new to the forums so I hope I'm posting this in the right spot.

I read a comic at a friend's that had the Flash imprisoned in a Flash sized hamster wheel type electricity generator thing where he was used to power most of a city.

I can't remember who saved him or who trapped him in the device in the first place...

I know that's not much to go on, but does anyone know what comic that is?

My friend was talking about the flash TV show and I was saying one of my favorite plotlines was where he was trapped and used to generate electricity against his will but I couldn't remember where I saw that or any other details about the story and it's been driving me crazy! Especially trying to Google something that vague...

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

It's The Dark Knight Strikes Again, by Frank Miller.

You might not want to read that comic. It's almost universally panned and it's a complete mess.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

heh--except that -I- liked it, found it so over the top it was (I think, intentionally) funny.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet