Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    American Eagle
    Black Cat
    Cloak and Dagger
    Firebird
    Puma
    I like this team. Where would they operate out of?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

The Ultimates
    Black Panther: Ultimate Strategist (Always 5 moves ahead) King of Earth's most advanced nation
    Captain Marvel: Ultimate Pilot?/At the Front lines of Space interaction.
    Doctor Strange: Ultimate Sorcerer/First line of Defense against Magical threats
    Black Bolt: King of The Inhumans/One of the most powerful beings on the planet
    Cho Hulk: One of the strongest there is/Genius
    Spectrum: Fastest person on the planet, one of the most powerful beings on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    The Ultimates
    Black Panther: Ultimate Strategist (Always 5 moves ahead) King of Earth's most advanced nation
    Captain Marvel: Ultimate Pilot?/At the Front lines of Space interaction.
    Doctor Strange: Ultimate Sorcerer/First line of Defense against Magical threats
    Black Bolt: King of The Inhumans/One of the most powerful beings on the planet
    Cho Hulk: One of the strongest there is/Genius
    Spectrum: Fastest person on the planet, one of the most powerful beings on Earth.
    Swap in Professor X or Jean Grey for Hulk. The MU/Non X-Men side really needs to start recruiting some powerful telepaths.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 03-14-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

New Warriors

Gravity
    Ultra Girl
    Namorita
    Turbo
    Justice
    Speedball

The team the New Warriors should have been instead of that hodge podge of useless we got in the last series.

Cyclops
    Gamora
    Thanos
    Invisible Woman
    Moonstone
    Thor Odinson

Those are my Marvel 6.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Swap in Professor X or Jean Grey for Hulk. The MU/Non X-Men side really needs to start recruiting some powerful telepaths.
    I wanted to use Banner cause I wanted a Strongest there is guy and thought Cho could at least bring humor to the team and rep that.

Ultimate Telepath could be useful though. Doesn't Strange have some telepathy?

Way Marvel's going we could always get a telepathic Hulk outside Wolverine Hulk hell if you want a mutant use Weapon H. You want a telepath turn Xemnu into a hero/Antihero Hulk
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 03-15-2018 at 09:27 PM.

All-New Member

Uncanny Avengers
    Spiderina (Actually Spider-Rina but mispronounced to Spiderina to her dismay. Real name Rina Morales, daughter of Miles Morales and X-23. Inherited both of her parents powers. Wears a (mostly) Spider-man themed costumed but with a yellow and blue motif)
    T2 (Actually Thing Squared but abbreviated to T2 by the rest of the team. Chuck and Buzz Grimm, conjoined twins, sons of Ben Grimm. Basically a two-headed, four-armed Thing)
    Soldier F (An older grizzled, Franklin Richards, resembling Cable. Infected with Cable's techno-organic virus in the future by Kang, in a bid to suppress his powers and eliminate him as a threat)
    Fallen Angel (Uriel Worthington. Former Pheonix host, wielder of Jarnbjorn)
    Dark Angel (Eimin Worthington. Dressed in Black Knight armor and wielding the Ebony blade. Married to Soldier F)
    Silverback (Charles McCoy. The son of Beast and Silverclaw)

Time (and alternate reality) traveling team of Avengers.

The Defenders of Los Angeles
    1. Wonder Man
    2. The Black Widow
    3. The Angel
    4. Giant Man (Bill Foster)
    5. Spitfire
    6. The Original Human Torch

Quote Originally Posted by e^ix View Post
    Uncanny Avengers

T2 (Actually Thing Squared but abbreviated to T2 by the rest of the team. Chuck and Buzz Grimm, conjoined twins, sons of Ben Grimm. Basically a two-headed, four-armed Thing)Fallen Angel (Uriel Worthington. Former Pheonix host, wielder of Jarnbjorn)
    Dark Angel (Eimin Worthington. Dressed in Black Knight armor and wielding the Ebony blade. Married to Soldier F)
    Silverback (Charles McCoy. The son of Beast and Silverclaw)
    very creative/I like it

SECRET WARRIORS (organized by Bucky to eliminate extraterrestrial threats that have managed to make it to Earth)

1. JUSTICE (Vance Astrovik) the first recruit of this unit and the one charged with recruiting his former teammates. the only change would be that, while preferring to use his tk shields defensively, can also go into tactile telekinetic mode to punch his way out of danger. he's been getting krav maga training offscreen.

2. KYMAERA (Nita Prentiss) blue uses her sea creature powers a lot more if only to differentiate her from Namora and Namor. pretty good with her new curved atlantean knives.

3. NIGHTWATCH (Dwayne Taylor) makes up for time spent in general Dwayne fashion; covertly and irrespective of the people in his life. he breaks into a storage facility owned by his old company that had acquired some of the unused nano-tech research formerly utilized by the original Nightwatch (now revealed to be the villain Night-Eater). Dwayne applies that nano-tech treatment to his more familiar body armor; to make it more durable and reactive during a fight. otherwise, he relies on his own survival training, martial arts skill, and resourcefulness. he's often the field-leader of the team; whether Vance likes it or not. he will pick up weapons along the way; learning from what he observed of the Grevioux Warriors modus operandi.

4. ULTRA (Tsu-Zana Sherman) the mutant kree valley girl has been through some stuff since misguidedly becoming a poster-girl for the SHRA. part of that stuff was her secondary mutation expressing itself. she's taller stronger and biofluorescent to signal her strength level. since last we saw her, "Suzie" has been getting some serious training at a Sentient World Observation and Response center. Vance is a little shocked at how onboard she is with Bucky's man on the wall mission.

5. FASTBALL (Robbie Baldwin) you can just look to my flash-centric thread. but it's the same Robbie. he's just more aggressive and creative with his kinetic energy powers. with serious concentration he can also drain the kinetic energy of objects or slug it out with people above his weight class.

6. *this spot is reserved for Nova, Darkhawk, or Silhouette - I can't really decide - Firestar isn't on the list because I think she's a bit too innocent for this kind of team; plus, she and Suzie dated Vance

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Generations!
    An initiative to secure the next generations of heroes this team is made up of 3 mentor and hero-in-training teams

1a) She-Hulk (Jen)
    1b) Bruiser (Molly Hayes)
    Super strength training
    2a) Emma Frost
    2b) Bling!
    Martial arts training in Crystal form
    3a) Invisible Woman
    3b) Singularity
    Stealth training

Squirrel Girl
    Iron Man
    Ant-Man
    Hellcat
    She-Hulk
    Logan

My six favourite characters

Monica Rambeau
    Rogue
    Susan Storm
    Tigra
    Elektra
    She-Hulk

MANIMAL (John Chase) long lived and now independently wealthy member of british intelligence in possession of a mystical amulet that allows him to shapeshift; taking on traits from the animal kingdom. often takes point on missions. physically resembles phillip winchester.

THE AMERICAN (Ralph Hinkley/stage name Boomer Gable) a former social worker and aspiring actor who was mistaken as Earth's greatest champion by extraterrestrials who came into possession of his audition tapes. the alien-gifted power granting uniform has since become physically bonded to him. physically resembles bradley cooper.

ASET (n/a) a missing relief worker returns claiming to be an egyptian goddess; with the powers to back up the claim. resembles an egyptian goddess.

C.I.C.A.D.A (Myles Hawkins) a now defense-obsessed former pacificst-humanitarian who lost the love of his life and the use of his legs to a terrorist bombing. he now utilizes a mentally controlled exoskeletal armor & accompanying robot army. resembles chiwetel ejiofor.

AUTONOMIC MAN (N/A) a now sentient artificial intelligence originally designed to aid law enforcement who has now broadened "his" scope. appearance varies and often just streams of light

THE TEMP (Quinn Mallory) child prodigy physics marvel who, under the guidance of secret evil time lord Samuel Beckett, developed a way to manipulate time space. when one of his experiments was sabotaged, he wound up with the ability to temporarily manipulate time and his perception of it; simulating super speed. resembles jared padelecki.

Quote Originally Posted by Aroguetennant View Post
    Alright, so I've enjoyed watching the action in these types of threads for a little bit now, so I decided to make my own! This should be fun!

So, in this thread, you can choose only six characters from the Marvel Multiverse to be a part of your team. You can choose any character from any universe, as long as they're Marvel. What is your team's name? What are their goals? Can they even coexist? You decide!
    ^^^I love threads like this.