Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sax View Post
    Don't click that link if you want to enjoy the story !
    Agreed, don't make the same mistake I did.

It's about as expected

But what's up with all the leaks recently? Convergence Batman identity, Batman V Superman teaser and now this?

EDIT: Death of The Family leaked earlier too, and it's the whole issue. At least this one only leaks the ending, not the whole thing
    Last edited by SpideyZERO; 04-19-2015 at 06:50 AM.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

And in her Egyptian Club, Selina Calabrese is prolly half-laughing, half-crying. Maybe it factors into her Thanatos Gambit as seen in Future's End?

Yeah they are doing a bad job at leaks and after reading it I am kind of deflated but depending on how its handled it wwould be ok or treading the ssme territory and creating a big issue.

Since we know it doesn't stick, I wonder what Bats and Joker are actually doing during the whole Gordocop saga.

Capullo tweeted this drawing recently,
    https://twitter.com/GregCapullo/stat...19436675817472

This scene apparently happens between endgame and Gordon taking up the mantle. Since we can't see the face, could be someone impersonating Batman. If it's Bruce that's a very interesting development.

I just don't understand how this is the "biggest whatever in Batman history." It has happened before, and it's more than likely not gonna last.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reclining_Reader View Post
    I just don't understand how this is the "biggest whatever in Batman history." It has happened before, and it's more than likely not gonna last.
    Reviewers love Snyder, they'll make it look like it's never happened before.

Man, I wanna click, but I shouldn't.

Ok. I did click. Let's see how it works in the context of the issue. Let's just say it's not the biggest thing ever.
    Last edited by Naked Bat; 04-20-2015 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
    Man, I wanna click, but I shouldn't.

Ok. I did click. Let's see how it works in the context of the issue. Let's just say it's not the biggest thing ever.
    This my main thing with it. Need to see it within the context to fully judge it. As it is, it's nothing new or not done before.

All-New Member

Why does everything have to be a "Life changing event!" at DC nowadays? Why can't we just have a good, well-written story stretched out over several issues instead of all the gimmicks? A crime or crimes are committed, Batman gets involved, and there's a resolution. All these "Threaten to tear apart the vey fabric of time and existence in Gotham City!" storylines really lose their bite when its every frickin' month, and they certainly aren't any more likely to get me to buy the books. If anything - and I never thought I'd say this, seeing as I've been buying Batman comics since the early 1980's - but I'm really starting to lose interest in the whole Batman universe at this point.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

I suggest you try Detective comics then.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

I think Tim Drake should fall into a vat of chemicals and become the new Joker--twice as evil and badass as the original.

Regardless of what Snyder has planned with his all new Batman is that if it results in Bruce being dead/gone in some way or fashion then it is a tired and played out gimmick that would never last past a year before you have to bring him back. Gordon as Batman could provide good or even great stories but is really unfitting for his character and really adds to the stupidity of how Gotham operates. I think the Bat signal is the biggest mistake in Gotham's history and has really become to big of a deal. The Batman returning to being a weird figure of the night who does not carry himself in a way that Gotham needs him but Gotham needs someone like him.

Snyder's Batman is a celebrity Icon that villain's use as a tool to get themselves noticed. Ever since the Court of Owls story I don't think we have seen Bruce Wayne make a single effort to help the City on a substantial scale with all his wealth and skill. Snyder's Batman is the cause of a lot of suffering in Gotham due to him always being the Target of some bad guy and innocent people just suffer because they live in Gotham.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StaysCrunchy View Post
    Why does everything have to be a "Life changing event!" at DC nowadays? Why can't we just have a good, well-written story stretched out over several issues instead of all the gimmicks? A crime or crimes are committed, Batman gets involved, and there's a resolution. All these "Threaten to tear apart the vey fabric of time and existence in Gotham City!" storylines really lose their bite when its every frickin' month, and they certainly aren't any more likely to get me to buy the books. If anything - and I never thought I'd say this, seeing as I've been buying Batman comics since the early 1980's - but I'm really starting to lose interest in the whole Batman universe at this point.
    I likewise suggest Detective if you are wanting stories that are not "life altering, status quo changing" all the time. I've recently dropped the main Bat title because of that and have stuck with Detective instead because of the stories being on a smaller scale. I also recommend you try reading other books that fit into the Bat universe but don't have anything to do with Batman himself if you need to take a break from the main man for a bit. I get greater enjoyment out of the books that feature the side characters in the Batverse myself and with Doyle really making a push to offer different kinds of books within the Bat line instead of the same old thing there might be something to interest you there as well.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG