Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    well smLL is known by far more people
    Yes, and with the right stories and promotions that would not matter all.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Yes, and with the right stories and promotions that would not matter all.
    yes it would, superman got a lot of female fanbase because of lois

And he will still a lot of female fanbase because of Diana. Win win situation I think.

PS.There's nothing permanent in comics (Only Uncle Ben's death)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    yes it would, superman got a lot of female fanbase because of lois
    Not really with the right marketing companies can make you like whatever they are selling.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    For what it's worth, when Superman sales were at their worst pre-Flashpoint, Superman and Lois had been forcibly separated from each other for two years. With World of New Krypton and Grounded back to back, the Superman titles were decidedly without the marriage. The marriage had nothing to do with those two lackluster years that allegedly rationalized the reboot on DC's part.
    Oh lord i hated grounded. I agree the marriage had nothing to do with it, but as i said it didn't help either even before the reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    It won't. Clark and Lois will be back together eventually. I would like to see progress. Like them having a baby. Clark and Lois I mean.
    Yea Jon Lane kent was enough for me so lets leave that off the table.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    You'll have Convergence for that. And Elseworlds. And possible future tales. This will never happen with a current continuity Superman though, regardless the woman he's with.
    True. Too much can wrong and a pain in the rear to undue.

Absolutely Yes! Keep them together. I only came back to reading comics because they put SM/WW together, FINALLY, as far as I'm concerned.

It's fine by me that people don't care about the pairing. You're entitled to your opinions. Just don't try to bring me down for loving the two together. We've had 73 some years of Lois and Clark, and that was plenty. The stories are all there for you to reread and enjoy if you want, but let me enjoy the new stories about Kal and Diana.

If they split up, then that's money I'll be saving, but just like Clois shippers refusing to buy the Superman Wonder Woman comics, you won't see me buying Lois and Clark anything.

The montage is pretty great to see, Hellacre. The SMWW fandom is pretty diverse from what I've seen on twitter, tumblr, instagam...etc. Love seeing guys wear the shirts so adorable
    I'll say as long as SMWW generate sale... bringing good stories and so on, it'll continue for however long.

BANNED

I want them to stay together as long as this continuity lasts.

But, if after this Convergence, Clark is substituted by some other Superman, or Diana is merged with an alternate, even if it's pre52, which I like.

Then it's over. I like this Clark. I like this Diana. They are rough around the edges, they are imperfect, they are learning. I love them both.

Extraordinary Member

The sooner they break up, the sooner I can stop hating Superman.

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

@Brettc1

How many times was Steve killed and ressurected to torture Diana? 3, 4 times? Did you ever make a thread called "STEVE IN THE FRIDGE!"? It's a nice reversion of sexist comic book tropes.

I'm afraid it'll start happening to Clark. He'll die and come back as Herr Nazihund. Then Diana will kill him and only at the last minute it'll be revealed it's Clark. Then he'll be ressurected again... Horrible, horrible.

Last edited by dumbduck; 04-06-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Not sure. Steve does have the advantage of being a mortal there to help Diana, not some alien god whose shadow she can stand in. So in that regard you're quite right, he is a far more versatile character
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Credit where credit is due - nice work, my friend

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Never mind. Not getting into this again.
    Last edited by Vanguard-01; 04-07-2015 at 06:35 AM.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    I want them to stay together as long as this continuity lasts.

But, if after this Convergence, Clark is substituted by some other Superman, or Diana is merged with an alternate, even if it's pre52, which I like.

Then it's over. I like this Clark. I like this Diana. They are rough around the edges, they are imperfect, they are learning. I love them both.
    That won't last. Eventually Clark and Diana will mature to the point they will be capable to be with Lois and Steve.