Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    I made her a better person in doing so, but she made me a better man.
    glad to hear it, mate.

So I am currently in Vegas, and on Sunday will be tying the knot with my much better half. Already told her that Daredevil premieres tomorrow. She has been forewarned.
    Congrats!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Congrats!!
    Thanks! I've really been looking forward to Daredevil.

Congratulations!

Marriage and Daredevil in one weekend. What a lucky guy. If you have a theme wedding, don't invite the Punisher. I hear the guy's a buzzkill.

So I am currently in Vegas, and on Sunday will be tying the knot with my much better half. Already told her that Daredevil premieres tomorrow. She has been forewarned.
    Congrats!

One of my oldest friends is getting married next month. Another friend just announced that he and his girlfriend were expecting their first child.

Life is ever changing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of the Crows View Post
    Congratulations!

Marriage and Daredevil in one weekend. What a lucky guy. If you have a theme wedding, don't invite the Punisher. I hear the guy's a buzzkill.
    True story: I wanted the Star Wars themed chapel package, but I got overruled because she refused to wear a Chewie costume. I tried to explain how her being Han's furry co-pilot was symbolic of our relationship, but she wasn't going for it.

She's marrying me nonetheless.

True story: I wanted the Star Wars themed chapel package, but I got overruled because she refused to wear a Chewie costume. I tried to explain how her being Han's furry co-pilot was symbolic of our relationship, but she wasn't going for it.

She's marrying me nonetheless.
    i'm tearing up just reading that.

BANNED

I kinda lied. No Chewie costume. They were just charging way too much to get married by some dude in a Vader suit. I get it came with a limo and a video, but jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Congrats!

One of my oldest friends is getting married next month. Another friend just announced that he and his girlfriend were expecting their first child.

Life is ever changing.
    Tell them CyberHubbs said congrats!

Adulthood comes fast, man.

I've seen the first three episodes of Marvel's Daredevil. I'm really liking it so far. Christos Gage and his wife also wrote for the show.

I didn't know they cast Vondie Curtis-Hall as Ben Urich. As a Spidey fan, it almost seems a waste. He'd have made an excellent Robbie Robertson.

And hopefully marriage as well!

Haha---anyway, I just watched the first episode; really good! Strong casting and writing; my only gripe is the same as with some other productions lately: dialogue a bit low and difficult to hear (confessional booth scene) and then crazy loud fight scenes. Minor gripe but to my aging ears, it's an issue----I can't get to the remote fast enough to lower/raise the volume! Anyway, the first episode is already light years better than that horrid movie; I expect the whole series to be great. And loving "The Arranger" character!

Congrats, man.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I didn't know whether to post this in the "Why Cyberhubbs Should Stay a Swinging Bachelor" thread or the "Controversial Cyberhubbs Opinions" one, so I'll just do it here:

I have mixed feelings about how this will affect the franchise. I hear the Cyberhubbs satellite book Sex and Violence is being relaunched as simply Violence, so there's a balance that's been lost, but the rumored Cyberhubbs: He Knows What He Did Wrong! book sounds promising.

In all seriousness, congrats! Marriage is the greatest of blessings, and I wish you and your bride a long and happy life together!
    Last edited by David Walton; 04-10-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I'm starting DD tonight!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    I didn't know whether to post this in the "Why Cyberhubbs Should Stay a Swinging Bachelor" thread or the "Controversial Cyberhubbs Opinions" one, so I'll just do it here:

I have mixed feelings about how this will affect the franchise. I hear the Cyberhubbs satellite book Sex and Violence is being relaunched as simply Violence, so there's a balance that's been lost, but the rumored Cyberhubbs: He Knows What He Did Wrong! book sounds promising.

In all seriousness, congrats! Marriage is the greatest of blessings, and I wish you and your bride a long and happy life together!
    It's funny because I'm actually posing for the HKWHDW! Milo Manara variant cover as we speak.

Congrats, cyberhubbs! Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...and wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah and evah… So tweasuwe youw wove…