Default Justice League Gods and Monsters

So there is a new movie that's coming out. You all seen it and what do you think? The Superman is Zod's son which makes me think that either Kal-El was killed or not conceived.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So there is a new movie that's coming out. You all seen it and what do you think? The Superman is Zod's son which makes me think that either Kal-El was killed or not conceived.
    Probably never conceived. Looks like Zod might have killed Jor-El.

Looks interesting. I'm glad it's not another Clark turns evil ala Injustice.

Mind, still waiting for Red Son and Kingdom Come.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Probably never conceived. Looks like Zod might have killed Jor-El.

Looks interesting. I'm glad it's not another Clark turns evil ala Injustice.

Just like Bruce Wayne is probably enjoying the good life with his parents and Diana might have never left the island. Kingdom Come has to be a 2 parter. Red son is a must as well.

I like it. I think it looks interesting. That said, I'd rather see a sequel to Throne of Atlantis. My main concern about a story like this is that it's different for the sake of being different. And in my experience, that sort of thing rarely works out. But Bruce Timm is one of those few DC creators who deserves the benefit of the doubt. If anyone can make this setup work, it's him.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I like it. I think it looks interesting. That said, I'd rather see a sequel to Throne of Atlantis. My main concern about a story like this is that it's different for the sake of being different. And in my experience, that sort of thing rarely works out. But Bruce Timm is one of those few DC creators who deserves the benefit of the doubt. If anyone can make this setup work, it's him.
    I would like to see Superman and the Men of Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    At this point in my fan life, I strongly feel if those were made into animated movies, they'd better be 100+ minutes, but I think they'd end up being in the 70-ish range and therefore be disappointing. And yes, I'm still bitter that The Dark Knight Returns ended up as a two-parter.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That said, I'd rather see a sequel to Throne of Atlantis.
    We're almost certainly going to get it.

I look forward to this. Superzod kind of looks like Bruce Timm's Vandal Savage, with the strange facial lines of Superman: Doomsday Superman.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I would rather they make original stories in the animated line. Unless they went in with Avatar level of special effects, Kingdom Come will end up looking like a "cartoon." New Frontier, All Star Superman, the Dark Knight, the animation looks rushed or just off next to the detail of the comics. Those are genius comics and they end up looking just barely better than the Superfriends. The TV shows still set the bar for animated super heroes.