Amazing Member

Default Batman stacked composite vs Superman

Stacked composite live action Batman vs George Reeves Superman
    Batman has access to all equipment shown in live action.
    A huge Arena, say 1 mile across and high.
    Batman also gets 1 hour prep.
    Start opposite ends of arena.

Astonishing Member

If this is the composite current movie Batman, he has no kryptonite as general equipment or stored away. Reeves Supes has flown fast enough to attempt to crash the time barrier - didn't work but in that level of speed, he splashes Bats into hamburger. Bats doesn't carry the specialized weaponery that took out Supes' power. Even with an hour prep, he isn't building that freeze chamber for instance.

Amazing Member

West, Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Bale, any I've missed.
    But you are probably correct if George Reeves has flown that fast.
    I thought it might have been a more even fight.

As crazy as some of the Adam West Batman's gadgets were, even a stacked composite has no chance.

George Reeves Superman once lifted the Sphinx and held it up with one arm.

He pushed back a nuke. Even if that was an outlier even for him, he on more than one occasion took hits from a Naval Destroyer and didn't even flinch.

In terms of flight, he could not hover and had to maintain a certain minimum speed (that was largely limits of the special effects but it was actually used as a plot point in an episode). However, when it came to speed and maneuverability, he was able to move fast enough to put himself intentionally in front of all of those Naval Destroyer shots.

Even if you stack the two 1940's movies, Adam West, Keaton/ Kilmer/ Clooney and Bale, I don't see how they could do much of anything to him.