Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I'd like him to go back to the way he was in Prince of Lies. I think he could work really well as the Marvel version of Constantine.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I'd like him to go back to the way he was in Prince of Lies. I think he could work really well as the Marvel version of Constantine.
    Gillen was playing him that way in Journey into Mystery with a little bit of humor (as befit the book), and I think that's the way Marvel should utilize the character moving forward.

Spectacular Member

I never read the JiM series as I am not much of a fan of the other Asgardians. Is it worth checking out?

I never read the JiM series as I am not much of a fan of the other Asgardians. Is it worth checking out?
    Yes, it was one of Marvel's best series of the past decade.

Spectacular Member

So with Marvel's latest plan of taking established characters and making them female, racially diverse or making a teenager take up the mantle I can't wait for their update on Hellstorm;

Hellstorm - Grandson of Satan. Gabriel Hellstorm just wants to do normal teenager things, like play games and go to school but that isn't possible when his dad is a demon and his mom is an angel. How does the Grandson of Satan get to have a normal life when the forces of Hell and Heaven are constantly trying to recruit them in their eternal war?

It's worth it for Hellstrom alone. Great interpretation of the character. Loki and Leah are pretty entertaining too.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

So with Marvel's latest plan of taking established characters and making them female, racially diverse or making a teenager take up the mantle I can't wait for their update on Hellstorm;

Hellstorm - Grandson of Satan. Gabriel Hellstorm just wants to do normal teenager things, like play games and go to school but that isn't possible when his dad is a demon and his mom is an angel. How does the Grandson of Satan get to have a normal life when the forces of Hell and Heaven are constantly trying to recruit them in their eternal war?
    I'd go a different way. Gabriel Hellstrom is the son of Satana and Gabriel Rosetti. How do you cope with life when your mom is a succubus and your father is a deranged exorcist actually driven crazy by your mother?

Spectacular Member

Hellstrom and Patsy will probably take over Jessica Jones season 2.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

BANNED

Please be RIGHT!!!!

i doubt he will show up on Jessica Jones. but i'm all for reprints and him showing up more often in various comics.

BANNED

I'd like to see Daimon and Satanna his sister to be a duo in a possible NetFlix series ala Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. Either that or have them cameo in the Dr. Strange movie this year

BANNED

Constatine being cancelled after only one season was disappointing, but maybe Marvel can show how to make it work when they let him appear on NetFlix.

I'm a fan of the character. Not a big fan of the recent direction they went with him. Being one of Zemo's underlings didn't seem right at all.

BANNED

Absolutely! Daimon Hellstrom is to fry Zemo for such indignity.