Super Moderator

Default Mark Millar Rewrites The Silver Age With "Jupiter's Circle"

the writer explains to CBR how he's upsetting expectations for a classic superhero story, and shares an exclusive look at all-new designs by Frank Quitely.

Full article here.

These Millarworld books are great! Really looking forward to this!
    Read Hyperactive Comics on comicfury, The Duck web comics and Tapastic!!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Got down to reading the first volume of Jupiter's Legacy now that it has finally been collected. It's decent, but I'm read better from Millar. Still, its beats the other Mark Millar book I read recently by a country mile, The Unfunnies (that made me want to take a shower and declare that Millar should be stripped of any all awards he may have won in his life).

I enjoyed Legacy, though I was fortunate enough to only start reading it after all of the issues were out. The Silver Age puts me off a bit, but I'll likely still pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Got down to reading the first volume of Jupiter's Legacy now that it has finally been collected. It's decent, but I'm read better from Millar. Still, its beats the other Mark Millar book I read recently by a country mile, The Unfunnies (that made me want to take a shower and declare that Millar should be stripped of any all awards he may have won in his life).
    I'll agree with this.
    I think Millar puts so much fanfare behind his releases that I become more critical with his work than others, because he gets me expecting so much more. Some days he feels like a better salesman than writer. But when he writes a good one, he hits it out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    the writer explains to CBR how he's upsetting expectations for a classic superhero story, and shares an exclusive look at all-new designs by Frank Quitely.

Full article here.
    Ugg Quitely. No thankyou