Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eaebiakuya View Post
    Dr.Doom:

Liked that scene from Emperor Doom. How many other characters had to endure being vivisected like the Beyonder did with Doom during Secret Wars just to achieve a victory over their foe?

Nathaniel Richards recognizes this trait when he works with Valeria to try and talk him into holding off 4 Mad Celestials on his own so their plan can work to defeat them.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 04-07-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    It was a robot Storm. Th real Storm was turned into a chrome or something. The Wolverine and Kurt was kinda able to beat Doom and Doom had to give the something so that Storm will turn back to human form.
    The Storm who was attacked by Dracula was not a robot.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

It was a robot Storm. Th real Storm was turned into a chrome or something. The Wolverine and Kurt was kinda able to beat Doom and Doom had to give the something so that Storm will turn back to human form.
    Oh yeah, I remember that story but what I meant was the time about when Storm became a bride of Dracula. I never read that story but only saw a few scans. Was she almost converted to vampirism or something?

Doom pretty much outplayed Dracula in the Vampire Nation story in Captain Britain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    The Storm who was attacked by Dracula was not a robot.
    OH sorry. Got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Oh yeah, I remember that story but what I meant was the time about when Storm became a bride of Dracula. I never read that story but only saw a few scans. Was she almost converted to vampirism or something?

Doom pretty much outplayed Dracula in the Vampire Nation story in Captain Britain.

Sorry. Got confused. With the help of Kitty, Storm was able to break the vampiric will or whatever you call it.

OH sorry. Got confused.

Sorry. Got confused. With the help of Kitty, Storm was able to break the vampiric will or whatever you call it.
    I don't recall Kitty helping Storm break Dracula's control. IIRC Storm did it on her own.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by eaebiakuya View Post
    Dr.Doom:

And I think after Unthinkable even while the demons are torturing Doom, they are admitting he will be their master one day.

Tony stark has one as well. I will find some pics.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I don't recall Kitty helping Storm break Dracula's control. IIRC Storm did it on her own.
    Kitty helped Storm realized who she really is.