BANNED

Default Question about Adventures of Superman digital first TPBs.

I just ordered vol 1-3 and was wondering are any NU52 Superman stories in them?

Nope. It's all out of continuity Superman stories. Just creative teams telling whatever kind of Superman story they want, without any ties to any particular version of Superman. They're great too. I was sorry to see this title go.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Tales of the more classic Superman. A shame to see it end. More Superman than the New 52 for me.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

That was fun, many different writers and artists doing great stories. matt Kindt, Kelly Sue, chris samnee. a good dream

BANNED

Sweet. I dislike Nu52 Superman with a fiery vengeance. I'm more excited about getting them now.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

I think AOS was only meant for the 75 th anniversary year. Still, I agree. A shame this book couldn't stay around longer. I enjoyed it tremendously.

I really enjoyed all the stories in Adventures. It also has one of the best Lex Luthor stories that has come along in years, IMO. I read it in print and loved when a new issue came out.