Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

She-Hulk or new Wasp.

Skye/Quake is waaaaaaaaay too busy with the happenings over in Agents of Shield. Her character arc is in it deep right now so it would likely be a disservice and confusing for some to throw her into Age of Ultron for a cameo. The same goes for Mockingbird, really. She JUST got added-added to the cast. Like ONGOING. So...

Now.... revisiting Sharon Carter? THAT would be a welcome and appropriate casting choice for the MCU.
    Honestly, every time I watching Winter Soldier, and SPOILER ALERT -- Sharon pulls her gun on Crossbones for threatening to shoot the Hellicarrier deployer guy and tells him "Like he said, CAPTAIN'S orders." I get chills. Frick. I just got chills typing it out. That whole scene, from Cap's speech to the Mexican stand off in that control room, is most favorite moment in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    There was a very short haired black woman that appeared briefly in the first trailer. Maybe that's referring to her ? Maybe it's Shuri.
    That could tie with the fact that T'Challa is set to debut in Civil War, we could get an scene in Wakanda with her asking for her brother and people saying he went to America to check these so called Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    You do realize most interviews and bits of information claim that The Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) died/disappeared somewhere in the past, and Evangeline Lilly, while rumored to eventually become a new Wasp (all unconfirmed), isn't supposed to suit up in Ant-Man. So unless it's in some sort of flash-back post-credit scene, which could still be likely, I can't see it being Wasp.

My bet is on Sharon Carter as well. If it's a cameo from someone from AoS, I'd be honestly disappointed.
    The new Wasp is actually who I meant. In suit or out. What better way to hype up the upcoming Ant-Man movie?

Though I wouldn't mind Sharon Carter either. Emily Vankamp is a gem.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Sharon Carter would be great. My insane bet: Bridget Regan coming back as Dottie/Insert New Alias. Either as part of Nat's past, or (fingers crossed) brought into the present.

Why get an actress to play the proto-Black Widow if she's potentially only in a handful of episodes on one show?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Skye/Quake is waaaaaaaaay too busy with the happenings over in Agents of Shield. Her character arc is in it deep right now so it would likely be a disservice and confusing for some to throw her into Age of Ultron for a cameo. The same goes for Mockingbird, really. She JUST got added-added to the cast. Like ONGOING. So...

Now.... revisiting Sharon Carter? THAT would be a welcome and appropriate casting choice for the MCU.
    Honestly, every time I watching Winter Soldier, and SPOILER ALERT -- Sharon pulls her gun on Crossbones for threatening to shoot the Hellicarrier deployer guy and tells him "Like he said, CAPTAIN'S orders." I get chills. Frick. I just got chills typing it out. That whole scene, from Cap's speech to the Mexican stand off in that control room, is most favorite moment in the movie.
    Now that I think about it, you're right about the Agents of SHIELD ladies. WAY to busy right now. As for Sharon Carter, I absolutely agree with you. That scene was great. Even though her role was small in it VanKamp's scenes were all still great. I'd love to see more of her, hopefully in A:AoU and CA:CW.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Sharon Carter would be great. My insane bet: Bridget Regan coming back as Dottie/Insert New Alias. Either as part of Nat's past, or (fingers crossed) brought into the present.

Why get an actress to play the proto-Black Widow if she's potentially only in a handful of episodes on one show?
    That would be cool, give Widow some more backstory, concerning the Black Widow Program from Agent Carter.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

I'd love it if it was Sharon. I'd like to see Steve at least ask her out in this so that they could be established as a couple for Cap 3 because I really want to see her involved in that.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

My guesses, from most likely to least:

1. Sharon Carter
    2. Bobbi Morse
    3. Jennifer Walters
    4. Jessica Drew
    5. Elektra Natchios
    6. Abigail Brand

Wasn't the rumor that Mantis shows up in some capacity? It'd be a surprise tie to Guardians without necessarily being a big deal because honestly...is anyone expecting or clamoring for her?

I really doubt it's someone we seen before. Because if it is, wouldn't their name been on the poster next to Anthony Mackie?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...captain-marvel

"WHILE FEIGE DOES SAY CAPTAIN MARVEL WON'T BE FEATURED, HE DOES CONFIRM A "SECRET" FEMALE CHARACTER, DESCRIBED AS ONE WHO MAY BE FAMILIAR ALREADY."

WAAAAAAAAAASP?
    Enchantress maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Enchantress maybe?
    You know what? I think this could be correct.

We see some woman in Thor's weird trippy world thing. Maybe that's Amora.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Wasn't the rumor that Mantis shows up in some capacity? It'd be a surprise tie to Guardians without necessarily being a big deal because honestly...is anyone expecting or clamoring for her?
    Totaly forgot about this. Definitely a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I'd love it if it was Sharon. I'd like to see Steve at least ask her out in this so that they could be established as a couple for Cap 3 because I really want to see her involved in that.
    This is exactly why I want it to be her as well.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington