Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default East of West Appreciation

WolfAndCrow.jpg

Here's a new thread to discuss all things related to Hickman & Dragotta's incredible Image comic East of West

Hope to see some familiar folks in here and many more.

If you have important resources that might help readers, newcomers or anybody interested in learning more about East of West please post them here.

This is the first Hickman book I was able to start picking up from the start and I've been loving it.
    Has anyone heard how long this is planned to run? It going well now, but would hate to see it get to dragging just to continue. If that makes sense.

BANNED

I dont know a certain symmetry if ends on 66 though. Its obviously not going to 666.

LOL..well no. It's a story that would like to continue for a long while, but it's also one that seems like it could be pretty finite.

Checking into the new East of West thread. Got caught up on the series with the Eisner nominee comiXology sale. Read the first two trades in an afternoon. I'm completely blown away by this series and consider it my current favorite ongoing.

All-New Member

East of West is a series that unironically uses the words "final form" (here) and it is wonderful.