Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ysemaj View Post
    The Image Website for Upcoming Releases still says 26 November, where did you get the 3 December from?
    http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/East-Of-...-Shot___460450

Things From Another World is where I get all my comics from and they update their to be released books when they get a change of release info. And that release date change happened within the last week. I know the Image site hasn't updated it. The Face Book page as of November 3 still has it coming out November 26. Mile High Comics, My Comic Shop, and Midtown Comics don't even have it listed. I hope it still comes out the 26th, but I'm getting a feeling it's gonna be the 3rd of December.

The Image Website for Upcoming Releases still says 26 November, where did you get the 3 December from?
    It has now been updated on the Image site, 3 December it is! Hope it doesn't get pushed back even more...

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/East-Of-...-Shot___460450

Things From Another World is where I get all my comics from and they update their to be released books when they get a change of release info. And that release date change happened within the last week. I know the Image site hasn't updated it. The Face Book page as of November 3 still has it coming out November 26. Mile High Comics, My Comic Shop, and Midtown Comics don't even have it listed. I hope it still comes out the 26th, but I'm getting a feeling it's gonna be the 3rd of December.
    It has now been updated on the Image site, 3 December it is! Hope it doesn't get pushed back even more...

New release date update. The World is still set for December 3, but issue 16 has been bumped from December 3 to December 31. Groan! Issue 17 is still set for January 14 but we'll see.

I remember reading in an early interview here at CBR while promoting the book, that Nick Dragotta had said that Jonathan Hickman planned for East of West to run 50 issues. 10 issues a year with 2 months in between for rest/catching up/TPB's coming out. The whole run would take 5 years to come out which he said he was game for when he signed on. But I don't think they're gonna hit 10 issues this year are they? I could be wrong. The World isn't part of the regular monthly story is it? Unless Hickman is counting it as part of the 50 issue run. Issue 15 came out in September, originally solicited for August. Plus too, wasn't Dragotta part of some kind of little side project recently? Like a kids book, or card set? I can't remember. Maybe that's caused the delays?
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 11-17-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Anyone know if they will be releasing a HC of EoW soon? Other titles only have 9/10 issues in their first HC but EoW has been running longer... Not too fussed about one but would be super cool to get some world building content in there like they've done with Lazarus (Include the World: One-shot)? Would love a big map! Always a sucker for a map :$

Anyone know if they will be releasing a HC of EoW soon? Other titles only have 9/10 issues in their first HC but EoW has been running longer... Not too fussed about one but would be super cool to get some world building content in there like they've done with Lazarus (Include the World: One-shot)? Would love a big map! Always a sucker for a map :$
    I can pretty much guarantee we'll get a map in the upcoming "The World" one shot. Probably similar to the map we got at the end of issue #1. The first three volumes plus this one shot would make a pretty rad hardcover. Especially since volumes 1 through 3 have been referred to as "Apocolypse - Year 1"

Aaaaaand, looks like "The World" is bumped to 12/10 according the Image site. They're killin' me over here.

All good things to those who wait.

I miss this book, though. Can't wait for it to come back.

Spectacular Member Agent John Bishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    All good things to those who wait.

I miss this book, though. Can't wait for it to come back.
    You and me both. My Hickman withdrawl has made me take up reading Avengers and New Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by BogSurfer View Post
    I can pretty much guarantee we'll get a map in the upcoming "The World" one shot. Probably similar to the map we got at the end of issue #1. The first three volumes plus this one shot would make a pretty rad hardcover. Especially since volumes 1 through 3 have been referred to as "Apocolypse - Year 1"

Aaaaaand, looks like "The World" is bumped to 12/10 according the Image site. They're killin' me over here.
    Ah yea true! Doing a HC in stages of the Apocalypse is quite a cool idea. Kinda reminds me of how Saga is going it by stages of Hazel's growth which I find really cool.

So the 10th is going to be a double Hickman day, not complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    Oh god, oh god.... Does this mean I am going have to shell out loads of dough for these, because they all looking bloody epic!

Fantastic Member

The Kingdom: https://imagecomics.com/content/view...-kingdom-cover

The Confederacy: http://comicbook.com/2014/11/24/excl...nick-dragotta/

The Union: http://multiversitycomics.com/news/t...nick-dragotta/

Just Armistace left. Probably be the Horsemen and Ezra.

Also, made the PRA one my phone background (weirdly enough, just realized it's also a family photo. )

Oh god, oh god.... Does this mean I am going have to shell out loads of dough for these, because they all looking bloody epic!
    Holy crap, those covers are awesome.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Spectacular Member Agent John Bishop's Avatar

Also, made the PRA one my phone background (weirdly enough, just realized it's also a family photo. )
    Damn, now I want that family to reunite and kick some ass (and then live happily ever after).

I love the new look to the horseman. War's mowhawk is badass and I love the metal foot for conquest.

BANNED

The Kingdom: https://imagecomics.com/content/view...-kingdom-cover

The Confederacy: http://comicbook.com/2014/11/24/excl...nick-dragotta/

The Union: http://multiversitycomics.com/news/t...nick-dragotta/

Just Armistace left. Probably be the Horsemen and Ezra.

Hehe So is the Kingdom One.