Incredible Member

Default Carmilla(Web Series)

On a web search in looking for some pics for a thread on a debate on Dracula. I came across this web series available on Youtube.com. Carmilla, is basically a modern retelling of the J. Sheridan Le Fanu vampire novella which proceeded Bram Stoker's Dracula by about two decades.
    c1.jpg
    Carmilla tells the story of Laura Hollis(Elsie Bauman). A small town girl finally out of her small town, and her slightly overprotective dad,and pursuing a major in journalism. Laura's burgeoning reporter skills are put to the test when her party animal room mate Betty ends up disappearing after a night out at a keeger. Thrown nothing but roadblocks by the staff of Silas University in trying to find out what happened to Betty. Laura's problems multiply when in the course of her investigation she ends up stuck with a new room mate, Carmilla Karnstein(Natasha Negovanlis), who's basically the room mate from Hell. And on top of her butting heads over with the unwelcome Carmilla, she learns Betty was not the first girl attending Silas U to disappear. And her investigations are pointing to Carmilla being involved with the vanishings ,and others that have happened over the last forty plus years.
    Checked it out,and enjoyed the shizknit out of it. Fun story, and great characters that follow in the path of a certain vampire slaying ex-cheerleader ,and her cast of characters. The show's creators even admit a strong influence from the God of Nerds himself in charting the course of the series. Season Two is on this way in the Spring. So check out Season One on Youtube.
    To stoke interest check out the trailer.

Incredible Member

Well, Season Two is here ,and has kicked off.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by The One and Only; 06-02-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Incredible Member

The Voice of Silas. The University student paper.
    Also, Episode II, The Voice of Silas, or as I like to call it, Damn It ! Laura Found A New Crusade.
    Last edited by The One and Only; 06-06-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Incredible Member

Episode Three,SNN or as I like to call it, "We Have a Case of...Harpies ?!?"

Incredible Member

Episode IV, War & Pieces, or as I like to call it, "Huh. So evil has PETA protestors."

I like this series, but had basically forgotten about it because season 1 ended so long ago.

Incredible Member

Season Two is entering its home run stretch, concluding October 1st. Anyone here still watching the show with administration changes, off camera carnage, break-ups, get togethers, and mind transfers ? Not to mention one big death, and a heel turn some were waiting for. Here's the trailer for...THE END.