Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
    Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Any word from Marvel or Netflix on a DVD / Blu-ray release of season 1?
    I would really love to rewatch this with commentary.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

not that I know of, but I assume they could release if before christmas.

Go Phillies

Default I just finished Marvel's Daredevil (Netflix)

And while there are some flaws to the show, which I award 4/5 stars, it's cast was outstanding, particularly Cox. I loved him in Boardwalk Empire, and I have to say, I don't think there was ever a person born to portray a comic book character more than Cox was to portray Murdock. Maybe Cillian Murphy and Scarecrow, but after that no one else is close. His physical stature, intelligence, and moral code were all pin-point representations of the comic book character. Even his voice and 5-o'clock shave were great. What do you guys think? Are you excited for season 2?

Very much excited. I really liked the cinematography used in the show. Very pretty. Charlie Cox did a wonderful job of being both Matt Murdoch and Daredevil. Yeah, there are quite a few things I can think of that I did not like about the show, but I am very much excited for Daredevil season 2.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

BANNED

I enjoyed Daredevil Season 1. I will check out Season 2, though I'm not happy with the casting choices for Punisher and Elektra.

The Season 1 episode "Nelson v. Murdock" made me cry. So much raw emotion. A great testament to how well the show portrayed the relationship Matt and Foggy had.

Go Phillies

Quote Originally Posted by Vernedi View Post
    I enjoyed Daredevil Season 1. I will check out Season 2, though I'm not happy with the casting choices for Punisher and Elektra.

The Season 1 episode "Nelson v. Murdock" made me cry. So much raw emotion. A great testament to how well the show portrayed the relationship Matt and Foggy had.
    Agreed. Matt, Foggy, and Karen made a great trio. I wonder how much they'll use the Kingpin in season 2

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omar 382 View Post
    Agreed. Matt, Foggy, and Karen made a great trio. I wonder how much they'll use the Kingpin in season 2
    The Punisher arc could take up the first six episodes of the season, then have Episode 7 be Stick's return with Elektra plot twist, then the second half of the season could focus on Kingpin manipulating Elektra from prison... or something like that.

We're probably getting a Gladiator episode, which makes me sad, since Melvin wasn't a bad guy and him turning against Daredevil means Daredevil failed to protect Betsy.
    Last edited by Vernedi; 02-07-2016 at 08:52 PM.