Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Which characters do you believe should get and can pull off a solo?

Who are the characters that you believe can have a successful solo or mini? What would the story be? Who would be the writer and artist?

My choice would be an Invisible Woman solo. The story could be her work as a spy, as shown in S.H.I.E.L.D #4. Or her own journey away from the other members of the Fantastic Four. With FF having ended for now, it's the perfect time for her to have a chance. I am still thinking of who the writer and artist would be.

Which character will you choose?

My default answer would usually be Falcon, but I'm hoping we get that any way when he gives the shield back. I'd love to have a Quicksilver series again.

I've always wanted Pete Wisdom to get an ongoing. They could touch on his past deeds and see what made him who he is now and get to see the spy world from a different point of view. To me he is one of the best characters ever created and has so much that can be done with him. Has such great potential.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Blue Marvel would be pretty cool.

Hank and Jan
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Ghost Riders, Johnny and Danny I mean. It's been almost 8 years...
    Hellstrom
    Blade
    Namor

And for group books:

Midnight Sons
    Immortal Weapons
    Defenders (classic)
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 04-08-2015 at 10:17 AM.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Prowler
    Black Cat
    Cloak and Dagger
    Blue Marvel
    Blade

I would buy an Invisible Woman solo.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Also I'd love for Hellstorm and Quicksilver to get series as well. Like other have stated. It's a perfect time to give Quicksilver one with him being a part of 2 huge movies.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Dr. Strange, but he's going to get a solo soon I'm assuming. Realistically, if the company puts enough marketing behind a certain character, they can definitely work (and last).

Most definitely:

* Illyana "Magik" Rasputin -- demon crushing adventures through time and space
    * Billy "Wiccan" Kaplan -- reality bending future sorcerer supreme
    * America Chavez -- she's a one-woman-reality-hopping-Exiles-adventuress
    * Emma Frost -- one word: fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I've always wanted Pete Wisdom to get an ongoing. They could touch on his past deeds and see what made him who he is now and get to see the spy world from a different point of view. To me he is one of the best characters ever created and has so much that can be done with him. Has such great potential.
    Agreed. The Wisdom MAX mini was nice, but an ongoing would be awesome.

Namor.....ESPECIALLY if is post-Secret Wars to see how he deals (with sassiness I bet) with all the Illuminati, Wakanda, Cabal stuff....OR a Mr Fantastic one (he must have the beard) in which he meets with Odinson, Hank Pym, Captain Britain and Hyperion and discuss about how they groom their beards.

One of these is a joke...which one? I up to you to decide.

Adjudicator

I think the black knight could support a solo. Start looking at the whole being the pendragon, actually deal with why the pendragon was needed, mix him up in the mystical side of the marvel universe. Have dr. Strange or brother voodoo guest star. You could do the final dealings with the ebony blade. Dane is actually an interesting character.