Default Dr Doom vs Doomsday

Who wins this fight?

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

It ends in sex.

Seriously. Here's their kid: :P

348302-52652-doctor-doomsday.jpg

But no, seriously seriously, I think Doom has this, unless NuDoomsday has some really good feats. Doom's got forcefields that shrug off hammer blows from Thor, and don't go down immediately against Sentry. He has Crimson Bands. The only version I know that I see giving him trouble is H/P Doomsday, and even that's up to interpretation.

Fantastic Member butterfingers158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    But no, seriously seriously, I think Doom has this, unless NuDoomsday has some really good feats. Doom's got forcefields that shrug off hammer blows from Thor, and don't go down immediately against Sentry. He has Crimson Bands. The only version I know that I see giving him trouble is H/P Doomsday, and even that's up to interpretation.
    NuDoomsday's new thing is that he basically has a death aura. The book will probably explain it better than I can.

Last edited by butterfingers158; 05-21-2014 at 04:11 AM.

Doctor Doom should beat him easily.

Even the death aura won't work at the range the fight begins and Doom could just cast the Crimson Bands to prevent him getting too close (does the aura even work through high-tech armour with forcefields? Feats?).
    Last edited by KJS; 05-21-2014 at 05:28 AM.

Fantastic Member butterfingers158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korrdorr The Rumbler View Post
    Doctor Doom should beat him easily.

Even the death aura won't work at the range the fight begins and Doom could just cast the Crimson Bands to prevent him getting too close (does the aura even work through hige-tech armour with forcefields? Feats?).
    Standard starting distance is 100 feet right? It was stated on one of the pages I posted that people were bursting into flames at 100 yards.

It wrecked Steel within 10 seconds and can harm Wonder Woman, that's really all it did. It only appeared in the Doomed 1 shot.