All-New Member

Default Need help with June solicits.

Hi,

I order comics each month and read them when they are delivered. I'm trying to order and I'm having some trouble.
    I don't actively seek out comic news, but I know Secret Wars is coming and Marvel comics are changing.
    I try to follow writers and their stories and I need some help finding out what their series titles have been changed to.

Posehn's Deadpool
    Bendis' All-New X-men
    Bendis' Guardians of the Galaxy
    Slott's Amazing Spider-Man
    Remender's Uncanny Avengers

Any help would be much appreciated.

Well Posehn's Deadpool just ended and Bendis's All-new X-men is set to end so I doubt those are getting any follow ups for Secret Wars, however Cullen Bunn is making a Deadpool mini with Wade set in the original 1984 Secret Wars.

Bendis's Guardians of the Galaxy becomes Guardians of Knowhere

Spiderman has a number of tie-ins during Secret Wars consisting of Spider-verse, Spider-Island, and the one written by Slott Renew Your Vows

as for Uncanny Avengers I've heard nothing about them at all, the characters should appear but nothings been said about it cancelling or being replaced.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Well, how long i know, we dont have the news about All-New X-men or the Uncanny Avengers, Spider-man becomes Renew Your Vows, and Deadpool's wife has book about Monster City.

All-New Member

Thank you both for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Hi,

I order comics each month and read them when they are delivered. I'm trying to order and I'm having some trouble.
    I don't actively seek out comic news, but I know Secret Wars is coming and Marvel comics are changing.
    I try to follow writers and their stories and I need some help finding out what their series titles have been changed to.

Posehn's Deadpool
    Bendis' All-New X-men
    Bendis' Guardians of the Galaxy
    Slott's Amazing Spider-Man
    Remender's Uncanny Avengers

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Deadpool is being replaced by Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos
    All-New X-Men is ending as far as we know
    Guardians of the Galaxy is being replaced by Guardians of Knowhere
    Amazing Spider-Man is being replaced by Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
    Uncanny Avengers' fate is unknown as far as I know. It's not one of the 33 titles listed as ending for the event.