A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Unhappy What about characters outside New York?

As some of us have noticed or heard about what happened to spoilers:
    Deadpool and his new found family/friends
    end of spoilers in the finale issue, then what may happen to any characters (heroes/villains/neutral characters/supporting characters) outside New York during the Secret Wars crisis?
    Would they also be killed in the incursions too?
    I heard that New York of different earths 616, Ultimate Marvel and several cities from different universes would become parts of Battleworld. Whereas some other places that are not New York may not be saved.

Besides the loved ones who lived outside New York area, there are superheroes and supervillains who are out of 616 New York.

For example...
    - New Warriors (minus Kaine and Sam Alexander) at Wundagore Mountain
    - British superheroes (e.g. Meggan) in Britain
    - Ka-Zar and his family as well as the Savage Land Mutates in Savage Land
    - Winter Guard (e.g. Darkstar, Vanguard, Ursa Major...) of Russia
    - Tigra, baby William and Avengers Academy at West Coast area of United States
    - Kamala Khan's family and friends in New Jersey
    - The Thieves Guild and Assassins Guild of New Orleans
    - Jamie Madrox and Layla Miller in Kansas
    - Gambit, Polaris, Doug Ramsey, Warlock, Danger, Georgia Dakei and Harrison Snow of Serval Industries in Virginia
    - Daredevil, Foggy Nelson and others in San Francisco
    - Baron Zemo and the Masters of Evil in Bagalia
    - And even Latveria's residents Doctor Doom and Kristoff Von Doom (except that Dr Doom is spoilers:
    Rabum Alal
    end of spoilers)

Are there any other characters besides those I had mentioned are outside New York?
    Ultimate Marvel universe can be discussed too because I do not know much about Ultimate universe.

Ughhh...it really hurts my brain thinking about the oncoming Secret Wars, Time Runs Out, Battleworld, Incursions and the fate of those outside New York.
    Last edited by MitchFox; 04-11-2015 at 03:19 PM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Once the Secret Wars ends, reality will no doubt be restored to almost exactly how it was just before the Earth-shattering kaboom.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by MitchFox View Post
    As some of us have noticed or heard about what happened to spoilers:
    Deadpool and his new found family/friends
    end of spoilers in the finale issue, then what may happen to any characters (heroes/villains/neutral characters/supporting characters) outside New York during the Secret Wars crisis?
    Would they also be killed in the incursions too?
    I heard that New York of different earths 616, Ultimate Marvel and several cities from different universes would become parts of Battleworld. Whereas some other places that are not New York may not be saved.

Besides the loved ones who lived outside New York area, there are superheroes and supervillains who are out of 616 New York.

For example...
    - New Warriors (minus Kaine and Sam Alexander) at Wundagore Mountain
    - British superheroes (e.g. Meggan) in Britain
    - Ka-Zar and his family as well as the Savage Land Mutates in Savage Land
    - Winter Guard (e.g. Darkstar, Vanguard, Ursa Major...) of Russia
    - Tigra, baby William and Avengers Academy at West Coast area of United States
    - Kamala Khan's family and friends in New Jersey
    - The Thieves Guild and Assassins Guild of New Orleans
    - Jamie Madrox and Layla Miller in Kansas
    - Gambit, Polaris, Doug Ramsey, Warlock, Danger, Georgia Dakei and Harrison Snow of Serval Industries in Virginia
    - Daredevil, Foggy Nelson and others in San Francisco
    - Baron Zemo and the Masters of Evil in Bagalia
    - And even Latveria's residents Doctor Doom and Kristoff Von Doom (except that Dr Doom is spoilers:
    Rabum Alal
    end of spoilers)

Are there any other characters besides those I had mentioned are outside New York?
    Ultimate Marvel universe can be discussed too because I do not know much about Ultimate universe.

Ughhh...it really hurts my brain thinking about the oncoming Secret Wars, Time Runs Out, Battleworld, Incursions and the fate of those outside New York.
    Ant-Man and Cassie are in Miami.

Extraordinary Member

Oh, they're all dead...

But seriously, there's a 90% chance everything will be fine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Once the Secret Wars ends, reality will no doubt be restored to almost exactly how it was just before the Earth-shattering kaboom.
    This. There may be a few new characters (like Miles) around, and the waiting room at Moon Knight's dentist maybe painted eggshell instead of cream, but mostly it will still be 616.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    This. There may be a few new characters (like Miles) around, and the waiting room at Moon Knight's dentist maybe painted eggshell instead of cream, but mostly it will still be 616.
    The most heinous of retcons.

Well, im pretty sure that most, if not all, of them were in New York during the Incursion.

don't forget the Rangers in Texas
    I surrender to the Contest