Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Which teen superhero would you like to see attend the same high school as MCU Peter Parker?

Hopefully, Squirrel Girl, Kamala Khan or Silk.

What's your favorite choice?

I'm just going to say Kamala Khan, simply because I'd like to see her in the movies/tv and given that she's joining the Avengers with another teenage Spiderman we might as well add her.

Maybe we will even something akin to the All-new Ultimates where we get teen versions of Jessica Drew, Bombshell, and Cloak and Dagger.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Can't think of anyone cooler than Kamala Khan; she needs to be in the MCU asap

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Since Silk is the most directly tied to Spider-Man's origin, it'd make sense to go with her as a fellow Midtown High student in the MCU Spider-Man series, and it would be a good way for Marvel to promote her to a wider audience. I could also see Mattie Franklin and Anya Corazon, for Spider-Women tied more closely to the Spider-Man mythos, Mattie for the irony of Spider-Man's biggest hater having an (adoptive) niece who goes to school with and has a crush on Spider-Man, and Anya as a gateway to adapting the more mystical aspects of the Spider-Man lore.

It'd be pretty cool to adapt Kamala Khan as going to high school with MCU Peter, though that would require situating her in New York as opposed to her native New Jersey. Cloak and Dagger would be pretty cool, too, especially since they originated in the Spider-Man titles in the first place. Justice, Firestar, Speedball, and Night Thrasher of the New Warriors could also work, if you omit that the first two are mutants (which would be relatively easy to do, since aside from her origin story and Amazing X-Men, Firestar has had very little to do with the X-Men, and Justice was not only a New Warrior, then an Avenger, and then a New Warrior again, he was never an X-Man or had much to do with them). I could see Night Thrasher operating as a technologically augmented vigilante who rivals Tony Stark in both the corporate boardroom and as superheroes, perhaps believing that the world's protection shouldn't be left up solely to Stark and his big ego and chosen few, especially with threats that can slip past the Avengers' radar. Other teen superheroes I think could work would be Nova and Darkhawk for the space connection, whether the Nova in question is Richard Rider (fans' preference) or Sam Alexander (Marvel's preference). Darkhawk would fit in pretty nicely with the ongoing lesson of many of the MCU films that it's what you do with the power you have that makes you a hero or a villain, given the revelation that his suit came from some kind of evil intergalactic organization.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Kamala. Hopefully Carol has already been established beforehand so they could set up her being a fan of Carol. A young Richard Rider would also be nice.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Peter Parker is from Queens. Kamala is from Jersey City. They wouldn't really interact much.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Peter Parker is from Queens. Kamala is from Jersey City. They wouldn't really interact much.
    Unless there's gonna be a dodgeball meet between the two...

Kamala Khan.

It's a pity she didn't use that shirt as a uniform in the comics. It'd have looked much cooler.

BANNED

Amadeus Cho. Might need a little wiggling of his origin, though. But then he can be a science peer, maybe even a friend, and at some point during the series could disappear to go on the run from SHIELD, segwaying into his appearances in AoS.

BANNED

Spider-Gwen.

or Sam Alexander.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Amadeus Cho. Might need a little wiggling of his origin, though. But then he can be a science peer, maybe even a friend, and at some point during the series could disappear to go on the run from SHIELD, segwaying into his appearances in AoS.
    I thought they already had a [Spoiler] "gender-swapped" Cho named Helen, in AoU, unless Amadeus is somewhat related to Helen.

Absolutely none. New York is a big city. They shouldn't all attend the same dang high school.

Astonishing Member

How about Lyra(Savage She-Hulk)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewLow View Post
    I thought they already had a [Spoiler] "gender-swapped" Cho named Helen, in AoU, unless Amadeus is somewhat related to Helen.
    I have no idea who that is.